shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mum''s Ring Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
So I offered to clean my mum''s rings awhile back and i took pics of most of her collection...i just thought i would share....enjoy!

By the way she loves loves loves amethyst! The Three stone amethyst filigree ring i just so happened to have bought her for her 50th (I know i have good taste dont I)! I absolutely loved it upon seeing it and she loves it too and gets comments on it all the time...anyways thanks for looking!

Pics to follow...

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
This is my mum''s multi gemstone band...i''m not entirely sure about the stones....my guess would be (left to right) dark amethyst, pink sapphire, citrine, emerald or peridot, blue topaz, dark blue sapphire!

Multistone.JPG

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
This is one of her occasional wear bands, 7 small diamonds...i don''t know the stats...
7.gif

crisscross.JPG

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
This is another of her''s....i can''t quite figure out the cut of these stones...they seem half way between princess and asscher or something else?
Any suggestions or is it just a bad cut?

unsure.JPG

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
This is not the one i mentioned earlier that i bought her....it''s a very very light lilac lavender amethyst! Unusual design too!

lilaclav.JPG

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
This is the beautiful (if i do say so myself) gold amethyst ring i bought my mother for her 50th birthday! Upside down view...

gold lace.JPG

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
wups..let me do that again.

MM5006.JPG

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
and lastly mum''s 3 amethyst rings together!

Thanks for looking....

TTS08.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 7:38:12 AM
Author: Rock Your Socks
This is another of her's....i can't quite figure out the cut of these stones...they seem half way between princess and asscher or something else?

Any suggestions or is it just a bad cut?

They look like square step cuts/baguettes---I've had them called both. I have a sapphire and diamond square cut band and a diamond square cut bypass ring and it looks very similar to them.

Nice collection too :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOur mum has a beautiful collection!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty collection. I really love the amethyst you bought your Mom. The cut looks fancy to me. I really like that one the best.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results