shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mother''s E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Here are some pictures of my mother''s engagement ring which has been passed onto me.

I believe its a .67 but I have no idea what clarity or what colour it is. I''ve been coveting this ring since I was a little girl
1.gif

I love the side view of it..

IMG_5606.JPG

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the side view.

IMG_5608.JPG

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Sorry the last one was soo big! Heres the last picture.

IMG_5610.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats really pretty. I hope you enjoy wearing it
1.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I like it. It looks like a little bow tied around your finger.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
that''s really cool, I love the side design as well, totally unique!
Is this your ering now?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty, wear it in good health!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone. I love wearing it. It does remind me of a little sparklie bow tie.

Hi Sophie: I told my bf that my mom saved him $$ and gave me her ring to wear, so he didn''t have to buy one, but I think he is more traditional than he''s led me to believe. We actually just selected a stone & setting last week and are waiting for my ring to be made. Another three weeks to go.. YIPEEEE!!! When I get my e-ring (I have to wait for him to officialy propose after we pick up the ring I figure I''ll put away mom''s ring and save it for my daughter one day...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring! I love the unique setting.

nutmeg

Rough_Rock
That''s really lovely. I hope you''ll continue to enjoy it somehow even after you''re engaged!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2007 11:08:34 AM
Author: nutmeg
That''s really lovely. I hope you''ll continue to enjoy it somehow even after you''re engaged!
war it on your right hand!!
31.gif
31.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
heeehe..i''d love to, but it doesn''t fit. its a 4.5. It fits on my left hand but won''t fit on my right unless i wear it as a pinky ring??

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really does remind me of a sparkly bow! Very pretty.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2007 1:11:57 PM
Author: whenharrymetsally
heeehe..i''d love to, but it doesn''t fit. its a 4.5. It fits on my left hand but won''t fit on my right unless i wear it as a pinky ring??

Such a cute design...the first thing I thought was that it looks like a little bow!

I would get that baby sized so you can wear it as a right hand ring. Since you love it so much it doesn''t make any sense to put it away once you get your own engagement ring!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i remember coveting my moms ering when i was little i used to try it on when she wasnt looking...its so pretty...my parents didnt have much considering they were immigrants and so they chose a white gold antique setting with engraving and a .10 rb set in a raised bezel....since my mom stopped wearing it after she had all 3 of us kids she kept it in the fireproff safe...when i noticed this about 4 years ago my bf and i decided to do something nice and resize both my mom and my dads original rings and present it to them for christmas....and now she just wears the band and her 3mm yg band but it was the thought that counted...she actually shed a tear becasue when i gave it to her she actually thought she lost it....lol

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
emilina....that''s such a wonderful thing to do! I bought my mother a diamond & sapphire band to wear last year for christmas but she never wears it. I think my mother just doesn''t like wearing her jewellery!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results