shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mother's day bangle - show me your mother's day bling!

Q

Queenie60

Mother's day came a wee bit early for me. I've been admiring diamond bangle bracelets on PS for quite sometime. So I decided to pull the trigger. And here it is........ 3 carats of F, VS stones - 23 excellent cut stones and they sparkle like crazy. This bangle is sturdy, lovely and easy to wear.
AjpRczIUSJWdrrpddn8PVQ.jpg htsgqEweRZeE3ImeWAaYAg.jpg 4n6Q7JSZTpGhqVs2CYlWXA.jpg Show me your Mother's Day Bling!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful and it sits on your wrist like it was made for you! Enjoy!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your bracelet @Queenie60!!!! Gorgeous!!!:love::love::love:

Q

Queenie60

Thank you @MissGotRocks - it was made just for me! I did not want my bracelet to spin.
@mellowyellowgirl , your ring is gorgeous, love the design. And yes, I wear bracelets daily and enjoy them.
Thank you @ceg - I now have a stack of 3 diamond bracelets! Since my wrists are quite small, not sure if 3 will work! I'll give it a try.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bangle, it fits like a glove :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous bracelet! WOW!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love bangles and yours is gorgeous!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mother's day came a wee bit early for me. I've been admiring diamond bangle bracelets on PS for quite sometime. So I decided to pull the trigger. And here it is........ 3 carats of F, VS stones - 23 excellent cut stones and they sparkle like crazy. This bangle is sturdy, lovely and easy to wear.
AjpRczIUSJWdrrpddn8PVQ.jpg htsgqEweRZeE3ImeWAaYAg.jpg 4n6Q7JSZTpGhqVs2CYlWXA.jpg Show me your Mother's Day Bling!!!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!! Congratulations @Queenie60

Q

Queenie60

Thank you @Bron357. It is just the right size and I am hoping it does not spin. Oval Bangles usually stay in place. I will certainly enjoy wearing it!

@canuk-gal. Thank you, you're always so very gracious. I will certainly enjoy!

@Catmom - such a compliment coming from you!

@thorstedwife - love your halo ring.!!!

@LLJsmom - such a great compliment coming from you. Thank you!

@pearaffair - great job on helping your DH - I'm with you, they need all of the help they can get!!! Happy Mother's Day.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bangle, I love it. It’s like a wall of sparkle on your wrist :kiss2:.

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous sparkle bangle! Congrats!

I think bangle are more durable than bracelet. My tennis bracelet broke off twice but I have not had any issue with any of my bangles.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful bangle @Queenie60..Happy Mother's Day!

4619EA8F-3EEE-4B6B-86D3-E5BE1C6F96B1.jpeg
Bought myself an antique lock box and some Sephora goodness! I’m a champ, helping out my husband and toddler for mother’s day ;-)

Love this. Happy Mother's Day @pearaffair!

Omg that's gorgeous!!! You'll love it! I probably wear my diamond bangles more than I do my rings.

This was my early Mother's day treat for myself.

20190429_105157.jpg

This is my new favorite ring...Happy Mother's Day @mellowyellowgirl!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazing, and looks absolutely stunning on you! Happy (early!) Mother's Day!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & what a perfect fit! It looks fabulous!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous bangle, Queen! I am a bangle girl too. I wish I had one as gorgeous as you! I adore it!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Does what you bought your own mom count? My mom is not a person that really buys a lot of nicer jewelry and is more of a Caribbean cruise shopper for jewelry. Even when it breaks, etc. she likes a "deal."

She doesn't have any sapphires that aren't black looking, so I bought these. She's pretty simple and likes smaller things, so hopefully she will like them.

r4875-sapphire-earrings-02.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I forgot to say it's a perfect fit. Love how snug it is.

Did you have this custom made? Did you specify the shape of the bangle?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 your bangle is every bit as fabulous as the other pieces we've had the privilege of watching you add to your collection :kiss2::cool2:

I hope this Mothers' day finds you well :))

Q

Queenie60

Yes, I’m all about rings, bangles and bracelets these days.
I want to be able to admire my pretties :kiss2:
I agree! I tend to look at my hands and wrists many times during the day!

Q

Queenie60

@Queenie60 your bangle is every bit as fabulous as the other pieces we've had the privilege of watching you add to your collection :kiss2::cool2:

I hope this Mothers' day finds you well :))
Thank you @yssie, such a compliment coming from you! Wishing you a Happy Mother's day as well.

Q

Queenie60

And I forgot to say it's a perfect fit. Love how snug it is.

Did you have this custom made? Did you specify the shape of the bangle?
@LLJsmom - yes, I had it custom made and I specified the shape of the bangle. Not as snug as the photo shows as I positioned it for a photo shoot! There's about 1/2" gap. Does not spin and I had her make it oval shaped.

Q

Queenie60

@Queenie60 who made your gorgeous bangle?
@ceg It was made by Jewelry U Love by Aby on Etsy. She has made several pieces for me over the past 3 years. Always a good experience and she listens to what I want. I met her last year in NYC. This is my third piece from her since November. (ouch - my little secret :))

Q

Queenie60

Does what you bought your own mom count? My mom is not a person that really buys a lot of nicer jewelry and is more of a Caribbean cruise shopper for jewelry. Even when it breaks, etc. she likes a "deal."

She doesn't have any sapphires that aren't black looking, so I bought these. She's pretty simple and likes smaller things, so hopefully she will like them.

r4875-sapphire-earrings-02.jpg
Absolutely! Love to see what you bought for your mom - such a lovely daughter! Beautiful earrings @elizat

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results