shape
carat
color
clarity

My Moody Malaya!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What would help is if vendors had videos. I know that is hard to do........but I hate the thought of buying, and returning and buying and returning...and then you have to go through the explanation process and the loss of shipping fees.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It''s pretty! The color is nice!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m surprised that you''re isn''t as "pink" as you''d like, I definitely view mine as being mostly pink in natural daylight. I guess that might just be the variations from stone to stone :/

Did you get the gemrite one as well or still debating?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2009 4:11:54 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
I''m surprised that you''re isn''t as ''pink'' as you''d like, I definitely view mine as being mostly pink in natural daylight. I guess that might just be the variations from stone to stone :/

Did you get the gemrite one as well or still debating?

I decided to pass on it at this time. I worry that for more money, it will not be as pink as I would like. I am also going to return this one too. I see too much brown in most lighting situations and that just bugs me too much. I will save my pennies for a pinker stone and possibly a cushion cut....or an asscher cut! No sense in keeping it if it does not sing to me. I wanted to love it.....but meh, best to return it before the it is too late.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, sorry to hear. I"m sure the right Pink stone will come your way though! I personally like peachy-pink :) But if you don''t love it, you don''t love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results