shape
carat
color
clarity

My master plan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JT

Rough_Rock
Just an update..

Work and school have pretty much taken over my life. There has been no work on the box and it seems like everything has suddenly come to a hault. The silk rose petals came yesterday, so I think that was the last of the set-up. Oh yeah, I still have to make the cd, but I have a pretty good list going right now. Im shotting for 15-20 minutes and her mom says there will be no problem light the candles in the bag...i take her word for it.

JT

Rough_Rock
Well I''m one week from the big day. I''m just working out all the small details now. As of right now this is how things look:

We''re going out to dinner at The Palm, which is an upscale steak house. We have never been to a place like this, so I''m pretty nervous about the whole thing. After dinner I will take her to downtown Charlotte for a carriage ride through the historic 4th Ward. All this is a surpise too. I''m going to call her mom when we are about thirty minutes from the house and her parents and my parents will go ahead and start lighting the candles, putting them in the bags, and lighting all the candles in her room.

All I can say is....I can''t wait!!

JT

Rough_Rock
Here it goes........

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhh!!! I can''t WAIT to hear what happens!! This is such a sweet, beautiful, thought out, sincere, loving... I can''t think of any more words other than romantic proposal!!! It will be awesome! Can''t wait to hear everything when you get back online!!

JT

Rough_Rock

What a night!!!

The restaurant was wonderful. We were treated like royalty and I really think she enjoyed it as well. Unfortunately our carriage ride was cancelled due to the rain. Her parents were not expecting us until 10-10:30 so I had to kill some time without her catching on. We went to coffee house on the other side of town (we dinned next to a Starbucks) and was able to pull of James Bond phone calls to let her parents know we would be home earlier than expected.

We pulled in her driveway and as we were getting out, I reached into the glove box and pulled out the little note wrapped in silver ribbon. I could tell she was a little stunned. I handed her the not and told her as soon as she steps in side she must set everything down and open the note. I also told she had to follow the directions very closely. Well the first step was to go to her room. Her mom had taken the rose pedals and thrown them everywhere and the light were off with just a bunch of candles. There was the CD wrapped, sitting on her computer. The instructions told her to open the gift, place it in the cd player, sit back relax and enjoy the music. I had also put on the note to call me when the CD was done.

Mean while her parents, my parents, and my brother lined the white bags, put the lanterns on the Shepard canes at the spot I would propose. Her mom took a dozen roses and made a path from her door to the back door. There was a video camera setup and small table by the lanterns with candles and the box.

There were instructions on the note to call me when the CD was done. When she called I told here there was another note in her jewelry box. This note asked if she would meet me at the same place she did six years ago.

When she opened that door my legs felt like they were going to give away.

I presented the box and explained the meaning and got down on one knee and told her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and asked if she would marry me. She said YES!!! Tears filled her eyes and I could tell she was shocked. Everything was a total surprise and she said even after the CD she still wasn''t sure what was going on. She like everything and said it was more than she had ever dreamed of.

My cheeks hurt because I can''t stop smiling!!

Sorry for the novel, but I just wanted to give details. The pictures turned out well and the video was nice too. I will get pictures up as soon as her mom e-mails them to me.

Thanks for all the help and support over the past few months. The site was a huge help and really helped point me in the right direction.

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! I am soooo happy that it turned out the way you envisioned!! Congrats and Best Wishes to both of you!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

JT

Rough_Rock
dsc00133ms8.jpg

dsc00140zo5.jpg

dsc00135wk9.jpg

hilbake

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What a beautiful, sweet amazing proposal story. You have a very lucky fiancee!!!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
WOW JT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

your sroty is beautiful!!!!!!!! it was great!!! congratulations to both of you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results