shape
carat
color
clarity

My Manx Ruby and Diamond Ring, from the Isle of Man

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
I also bought this ruby and diamond ring from Charles Alexander, on the Isle of Man. As with my Manx diamond hoops, posted about earlier, this ring reminds me of a very special time in my life when I was closely involved with the Isle of Man through my company's work for five years. I spent a lot of time there and made many friends. I am so glad I bought a nice Manx ring to remind me of the place - especially since I ended up moving so far away. Sometimes I look at the island on the webcam that they have set up on the coast - how sad is that!

GEDC0605.JPG

GEDC0606.JPG

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Finger shots of the latest Manx jewels!

GEDC0610.JPG

GEDC0611.JPG

GEDC0613.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have a lot of stunning jewelry'

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful!!! how sweet that you still long for the place :halo:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Amy! There are going to be two very happy young nieces sometime in the future, when Auntie Smith pops her clogs and they get the lot!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Oh Enerchi, I do long for the place. You might like it - it has a particular "energy" - lots of lay lines run through the place.

It's got amazing sandy beaches with windswept ruined castles standing on the shore - it really is a romantic place. Oh, I forgot to mention. Guess where the Bee Gees are from? THE ISLE OF MAN!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results