color
clarity

My Lovely Victor Canera Solitaire

P

Petalouda

Thank you all so much! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

P

Petalouda

Your stone is gorgeous, and I absolutely adore this setting, which looks so perfect on you! :love: This was my very first project with Victor and I am so grateful that he was willing to go out on a limb and give my design ideas a try! The classic, graceful beauty of this setting reflects how truly impeccable Victor's artistry is, and I am thrilled to know that others love this design, too! I hope it brings you much joy, and happy 10th anniversary!!

thank you, Carbonfan! I love the work you and Victor produce together and I feel so lucky to own such a gorgeous piece that a fellow PSer helped design. Love your Laurel solitaire!

P

Petalouda

Your ring is absolutely stunning! I have been looking for a perfect setting for my MRB for a year now and would love a setting like yours!

I would like to ask you a question privately - do you know of a way on this forum through which I would be able to send you a private message?
thank you! I’m not the most forum savvy person. My understanding is there isn’t a PM function. Maybe someone can clarify.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to ask. What is your finger size?

P

Petalouda

I forgot to ask. What is your finger size?

My finger size is 6-6.25. I sized the ring at 6.5 due to swelling at times and living in a hot humid climate.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love all the colors you're able to pick up in your stone!
Also loving the diamond swags...such a beautiful detail! Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

lurkie91

Rough_Rock
Beautiful photos! The ring looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous on your hand and those flashes of light are just stunning! Happy anniversary to you both and what a wonderful way to celebrate :kiss2:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I just worked with Victor as well, so worth it. Congratulations on your lovely new solitaire ring !!! Wishing you happiness

P

Petalouda

I just worked with Victor as well, so worth it. Congratulations on your lovely new solitaire ring !!! Wishing you happiness

Your ring is exquisite! I love Victor’s wire work. One of a kind. I was eyeing the Grymera and Irys and wished I could of seen them in person. Thank you for your kind words. May you wear your ring in health and happiness!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary, what a classic beauty

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results