shape
carat
color
clarity

My Lovely Brian Gavin Bezel Pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 8:29:10 AM
Author: geckodani
Oh wow - that is an absolutely stunning pendant! What a lovely way to remember your grandfather!

ditto this. kittybean - what a gorgeous and elegant - yet substantial - pendant.

lovely :)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What a truly special, gorgeous treasure!!!! I love it!!!! Enjoy it kitty!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
As always, I love your taste, kittybean! Beautiful choice, and what a lovely way to remember your grandfather. Wear it well!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful pendant and a wonderful way to commemorate your grandfather. Wear it in health and happiness
1.gif

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
it''s beautiful! bgd did a great job!
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special pendant. Treasure it and wear it in good health!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh its GORGEOUS - what a beautiful reminder of your grandfather
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks to Naty H&A, Reenie, poshpepper, chiquitapet, blingmyring, lknvrb4, bee*, princessplease, wsblue430, Dani, risingsun, Laila, and AmberGretchen for all of your positive feedback and kind words.

Shiny 29, you should definitely consider the Barbara pendant. I cannot say enough about how pretty, comfortable, and perfect this setting is. My stone hasn''t flipped at all.

Kama, thanks for the compliments! I am really happy with the bezel setting. I love bezels, and the pendant kind of matches my bezel eternity band, too.

Lasscreative, you have wonderful taste
1.gif
. I think it''s awesome that you got Barbara pendants for your bridesmaids--what a sweet bride you are! I''m sure they will absolutely adore them. I am excited to see neck shots once they have arrived!

Susimoo, thanks for your kind words about my little collection. I am very happy with the pieces I''ve gotten since discovering PS.

Gecko, I have you to thank for turning me on to bezels with your gorgeous Danielle ring
1.gif
. Glad you like the pendant!

Canada_ham, I am so happy with BGD''s work. They do such a lovely job. They were so quick in turning this around for me, and their customer care is unparalelled.

Alli, long time no chat, friend! Hope all is well with you. Thanks for your sweet comments!

Whitby, glad you like it as well! I think the size is perfect for me.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/27/2010 9:11:20 PM
Author: kittybean

Lasscreative, you have wonderful taste
1.gif
. I think it''s awesome that you got Barbara pendants for your bridesmaids--what a sweet bride you are! I''m sure they will absolutely adore them. I am excited to see neck shots once they have arrived!

Thank you so much kittybean!! I can''t wait to take neck shots too! They will be minuscule to your one though!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
The pendant is beautiful, and I love the sentiment behind it even more. Wear it well!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice KB!!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning, kittybean! It is definitely a beautiful piece to remember your grandfather by. It looks wonderful on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results