shape
carat
color
clarity

My Lotus stars....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, I''ve been lurking for a long time here, but never really posted. Then I saw GirlCellists new moonstone Lotus ring, and had to post my Lotuses. They''re from Sally at Heart of Water Jewels too, and they''re absolutely gorgeous. I''m so in love with them and have never seen stones like these, what do you all think?

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I don''t think the pics are showing up, don''t know what I''m doing wrong.... I think I have to figure out how to shrink this photo. Sorry!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
What a tease!!!!!!!
2.gif
Can''t wait for pics!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, I want to see! I hope that you can figure out how to post pictures soon because I bet they are gorgeous!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the delay, I had to ask Sally to shrink the photos for me, as I didn''t know how... But I hope it was worth the wait!

stars_001_for_Noriko.jpg

freefly

Shiny_Rock
And the pink lotus star....

stars_007-3.jpg

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Another shot of the pink lotus. Isn''t the star just spectacular?

8b4a_0.JPG

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Here is a custom one she did for me using my own stone. Isn''t the side view just beautiful? It''s a lotus flower.

il_430xN.44716345.jpg

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I wear the pink and blue stars stacked together with a few gold bands with a rose cut diamond. Let me tell you, it''s a pretty impressive stack! I wish I knew how to take pics and post on here, like I said, I couldn''t figure it out, so I had to ask for Sally (the designer of the beautiful Lotus setting) to shrink these photos for me. She has a shop under the name of HeartOfWaterJewels on Etsy.com, and also seller name sapphiregarden on Ebay. She has the most amazing designs, and has done lots of custom orders for me as well.. My next project with her will be an 18K gold secret decoder ring for my birthday next month. I can''t wait! It''s going to have two bands of gold, and a tiny rose cut diamond set between the letters of A and Z. I''ll have to post pics of that when I get it made... In the meantime, what do you think of my current favorite rings?

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a side shot.

Little_Stars_(Sapphire_and_Ruby)-1.jpg

freefly

Shiny_Rock
And I also bought this moonstone pendant from her too. All these beautiful stones look so great together....

moonstone_nu_2.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Are the stones star sapphires? Are they natural or manmade?

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! They are totally natural star sapphire and ruby. I know, I''ve never seen any like these before, either, and when I saw them, I had to have it! They''re my favorite pieces now, and I wear them every single day. The stars on them are just amazing!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are gorgeous!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!!!

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, everyone. I originally found Sally on Ebay, and she just has the most amazing jewelry with amazing prices, not to mention she''s the nicest person ever! She goes out of her way to make sure she finds the most beautiful stones, and to me, the Lotus setting is the most perfect setting ever. Don''t you think the moonstone pendant is to die for? It would go so well with GirlCellist''s moonstone lotus too....

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I have bookmarked her on etsy, and hope to get a ring sometime in the near future. Thanks so much for posting!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, those are totally worth the wait! They are gorgeous...you are a lucky lady!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Pretty lotus--pretty pendant!

facetedjewel

Rough_Rock
Those are all gorgeous. Love the star sapphires and the moonstone! What a find!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 11:44:00 AM
Author: freefly
And I also bought this moonstone pendant from her too. All these beautiful stones look so great together....
Love, love, love this! It has a very Celtic vibe to it, don''t you think? Beautiful!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ValerieSun

Rough_Rock
wow the pink lotus is just incredible!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, they are so beautiful! I haven''t every seen rings just like that before. I love them.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME.....love them all!

Lori

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love them in all their beauty. You are so very lucky to have unique rings and gems like those. They kind of hold mystery don''t you think? Nicely done.

Lisa

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, everyone! I know, I fell in love with the pink one first, and then decided I had to have the blue one too, or the pink one would be lonely.... I have seen a ton of very fine jewelry in my day, believe me, but I''ve NEVER seen such beautiful stars such as these. And trust me, I''ve looked! I hope you all get a beautiful original handmade piece of art from Sally too, once you get one of her pieces, you''ll be hooked.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I love that lotus ring. I have this store saved as a fave in etsy..I think I may have to purchase something after seeing your beauties !
Thanks for posting.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results