color
clarity

my long overdue WF yellow sapphire engagement ring pics

Glamour shots.

yelsapp4.jpg

yelsapp5.jpg

yelsapp6.jpg

yelsapp7.jpg

Last two. Sorry not a lot of details provided now. I kept waiting to post these until i could include all the background info, but pictures are worth something right?

yelsapp8.jpg

yelsapp9.jpg

yelsapp10.jpg

WOW!!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :cheeky: :love:

I love how rich and buttery that sapphire is, and the setting showcases it nicely. It's so fluid with the YG.

Congrats, and enjoy wearing this beauty!

PS: Love the WF pics!

Wow, that is a stunner of a ring! Many congrats - that sapphire is out of this world!!!!!

GORGEOUS! I have always wanted to see what yellow on yellow gold looked like! It's STUNNING! What kind of band will you wear with it?

What a GORGEOUS stone, and I love the simplicity and elegance of the setting :love: Where did you get such an amazing stone? (sorry if you've already mentioned that...) Enjoy!

Well now, that's just all kinds of awesome!

Hi,

I love your ring. I happen to be fond of yellow, and that is a lovely color. Congratultions!

Annette

Beautiful and one of my favorite colors.. :love: ... YELLOW!!!

Gorgeous!!! LOVE the stone and what a great setting!!!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Wow~~gorgeous! How long did it take you to find it?

:love: Magnificent! I love the color and size :love:

Luverly jubberly!

I've got to ask though, how come some of the glamour shots show w/gold and others y/gold (and clearly you've got a y/gold ring)!!!!

Anyway, it's still yummy and it's so big you don't see the gold anyway! :loopy:

I think this is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen!!! That is truly, classically beautiful!! Congratulations on a stunning piece!

It reminds me of Heidi Klum's gorgeous diamond ering.

very pretty! it reminds me of heidi klum's ring!

Ooooooh, gorgeous! :love:

That is amazing!

Wow! Your ring is fabulous!!! :love:

Thank you for all of the lovely compliments.

The ring is in WF's 18k Royal Yellow Gold. I looked for almost TWO YEARS with several different jewelers, including Natural Sapphire Company, to no avail. This was the third stone in less than two weeks that Whiteflash brought in for me to look at. Thank you pricescope for leading me to WF!

I have decided that I want one ring to wear as my wedding ring. So, I will send the stone to Leon Mege and let him do what he wants with it. I know it will be spectacular. I was so involved in every detail on the e-ring that I want to go the other route for my wedding ring. This is not 100% set in stone, this is just how I am very strongly leaning at this point.

Thanks again!

She's a beauty :love:

Absolutely gorgeous, sweet!

Congrats!!!! What a beautiful ring!!!

Oh big congrats!!! That stone is to die for gorgeous, and am in LOVE with the setting!!! Well done!!! :love: :appl:

Gorgeous stunning yellow sapphire ring. Whiteflash did well, and so did you. :appl: :appl: :appl:

It's stunning! Do people just grab your hand to take a look? I'd sure want to =)

Its sooo pretty!

:lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: delicious :lickout: :lickout:

Simple, Sleek & BEAUTIFUL :appl:

:appl: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: B E A U T I F U L !!!!!!!! More picures please!

amazing stone, congrats on your engagement :appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP