shape
carat
color
clarity

My little Hearts on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Hubby purchased this little HoF.381 G VS2 yesterday. It was a private sale, great deal. I''ve always wanted a HoF, but not willing to pay for it.

We''re taking the stone out and putting it in my bracelet, he adds a .25 every July for our wedding anniversary. This year it came early! I don''t think the size is so off that it will be very obvious. When complete I''ll have 9 .25-.381, then for the 10th I fill in the spaces with melee, hopefully from Whiteflash. Fun Fun..

This site is really addictive! I''m always checking in to see who got what. I''ve gotten so many wonderful ideas, more than I can afford. But hey I''m patient.

Thanks to all the active members, you are great! I''ll be back for assistance with my next project.

HoFring.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what style is the bracelet?
That will be quite a sentimental piece when you''re finished.
lovely HOF!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! I love the idea of getting a diamond for every anniversary. Do you have any pictures of your bracelet that we can see? BTW, The HoF ring itself is beautiful.

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Yes I have a picture, not the best. It gives an idea of what I started with. I had this custom made at Willow Glenn Jewelers a few years ago. There''s been a few modifications since we started but it''s on the way.

All the diamonds are E VS2 ideal cuts, the HoF will be the exception. I''m planning on a more interesting clasp & filling in between the .25s with melee, in time. Then again, I might keep the little dog bones plain, they remind me of my pups.

This is special, Hubby loves it as it''s easy for him! He''s not a shopper.

JABracelet.jpg

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
What a cool idea! I love the concept of "add a stone" jewelry.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
That is really a great idea! I think it is really nice the way it is, but extra sparkles wouldn''t be a bad thing either
31.gif
Do you know where you will put the new stone? I only ask since it is a little bigger than the rest. Congrats! Mokey

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
That''s so sweet and may I add very beautiful.
30.gif

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure where to put the new one yet. I was thinking next to the clasp, then it''s tucked away. If it''s going to be to obvious, I''ll set it in something else. When I compare it to the other stones, it doesn''t look larger. Maybe because the others have the bezel around them. I''ll talk to the jeweler. Hubby doesn''t mind if I put it in something else.

I''m still playing with it. How many times can you loupe a diamond?

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a great idea. The ring is nice also. If not able to put in bracelet a nice pendant would be cool! Just a suggestion
35.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful HOF stone you have there and I love your bracelet!!! I like the idea of making a pendant out of the new diamond if you decide you don't like the way it looks on your bracelet.

Terri-Jo

Rough_Rock
Why not keep it as it is and wear it as a pinky ring? It is very pretty.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that idea!!! It''s very pretty!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone! Congrats. I can''t wait to see the bracelet when you add the melee!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a sweetie! I just love the whole bracelet idea, and your new stone looks yummy!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet project. Can''t wait to see the finished product.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet and great idea!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Love that whole bracelet idea. It''s also very pretty in the pic. Congrats on you HOF find.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results