shape
carat
color
clarity

My Lindt Ball

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
This is always a fun thing to wear because it looks so yummy!!!!
31.gif

IMG_1359pearl.JPG

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I think my mom wants a single gorgeous pearl like that for a pendant - it is really beautiful!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That''s gorgeous!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, gorgeous South Sea pearl! I love it! For some reason, I actaully think pendants are more versatile than strands. I have gotten a couple of Tahitian pendants recently, but I have white SS on my wishlist!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous pearl!!
36.gif
YummaYUM!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!!!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks girls for the compliments. One single pearl is the best in my opinion.

First its so much more affordable, its funky, you can dress it up for formal, or just wear it with a black leather or rubber choker for day wear. (Depending on the fitting).

With this pearl the fitting isnt big enough to wear with a black cord or else I would wear it more often.

To me nothing looks better than a gorgeous white pearl on a super casual choker. Its so visual and contrasting.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is really cool!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow Sharon, that seems like a fabbo size! Would you know what the mms diam is? I guess we post all the stats on diamonds, and yet there is no stats associated with your fantastic photo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results