shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege Studs and Wedding Band

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Wow, and Wow..Amazing pieces! Your wedding set is beautiful and the earrings are absolutely perfect! What a
thoughtful, sweet hubby. Happy belated birthday, happy sparklies! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW.....Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Those are fantastic <early> bday gifts!!! :appl: That eternity wband looks AMAZING paired with your fabulous ering!! The details, the craftmanship, just stunning.... :love: Whenever you get around to it, more pics would be great...those pieces are too wonderful not to share :sun:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow.... your DH has fantastic taste :naughty: :sun: :love:

Happy birthday!! Enjoy your new beauties, they're spectacular!! Those earrings, especially, have me drooling :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks absolutely gorgeous on your hands and you new earrings are stunning! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a gorgeous collection!!!

thimp

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your lovely comments! Leon Mege is such an artist, I am in total love with all his work! They are absolutely gorgeous! The wedding band was 100% Leon--I just asked him to make something pretty, that will go with my three stone ering. And boy did he deliver! I love how it sits low compare to the ering (see pic.)

As to wearing the wedding band with the ering, I'm guilty as charge! I can't help it, they look so great together! But I am extra careful, and my rings really do not rub together.

IMG_3194.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
thimp said:
Thank you all for your lovely comments! Leon Mege is such an artist, I am in total love with all his work! They are absolutely gorgeous! The wedding band was 100% Leon--I just asked him to make something pretty, that will go with my three stone ering. And boy did he deliver! I love how it sits low compare to the ering (see pic.)

As to wearing the wedding band with the ering, I'm guilty as charge! I can't help it, they look so great together! But I am extra careful, and my rings really do not rub together.

They are WOW, WOW, WOW :love: :love: :love: ...have you considered wearing a spacer or do you think they will be fine as is?

thimp

Rough_Rock
^^Hmm, I think they are fine as is, for now. A spacer might make it a little too bulky for me. Mind you, I am very OCD, and I check my rings for scratches every night, using my loupes! LOL.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, both are just stunning, you E-Ring aint to bad either, you lucky women :love:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Amazing and gorgeous! I loooove the profile of the band. :love:

Tell us more about your engagement ring!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! Amazing gifts and they look great on you!

thimp

Rough_Rock
petrock<3 said:
WOW! Amazing and gorgeous! I loooove the profile of the band. :love:

Tell us more about your engagement ring!

Thank you! The center stone of my ering is 3.00ct, G, VVS1. This ring has undergone a few reset! LOL.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am speechless! :love: :love: :love:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
B E A U T I F U L blings!

are those 20 pointers on your eternity ring? how many stones on 4 1/2 size ring?

thimp

Rough_Rock
SanDiegoLady said:
The earrings are gorgeous & I love the uniqueness of the eternity band.. its wonderful!! *eta.. I love that it has a sort of vintage feel to it :))

Thank you! Yes, I feel the same way--the eternity band lends a slightly vintage feel to my wedding set.

thimp

Rough_Rock
OCmom3xboys said:
B E A U T I F U L blings!

are those 20 pointers on your eternity ring? how many stones on 4 1/2 size ring?

My eternity band is size 4 1/2, 3mm width, with 18 stones. I have no idea how many points.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
the new wedding band looks *perfect* with your e-ring :love:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Love the profile of the eternity ring.
Happy birthday to you!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Happy belated birthday!! What fantastic presents!! :love: :love: :love:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is so classic and elegant. One of my all-time favourites for sure. Drool!!!!

PS Happy Birthday!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So stunning!!!!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
They are breathtaking!

Happy Birthday

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: THUD! That's some serious bling!!! BBBBEEEAAUUTTTIIIFFULL!!!! :love: :love: :love:

sina

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I would wear them together too, for sure. How many carats is the eternity band?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results