shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege Eternity Wedding Band!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock

Here is a picture of my new eternity band from Leon!! This is the only picture I have right now as Leon is still resetting my engagement ring and is going to send them to me together in the next few weeks. It's approximately 5 carats of square radiants. I originally wanted round diamonds but my e-ring is a radiant and after consulting with Leon we thought it best to do radiants and have it match. Leon sourced the stones and I think they look great. He definitely is a master craftsman. I am so excited to see it in person!!

Ring1334.JPG

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W.O.W.
36.gif
5 Carats!?! It''s amazing - can''t wait to see more pics!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
O. M. G.!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is GORGEOUS, Emeraldfan!!!!!!!

How will you be resetting your E-ring, and when will you be receiving all of your bling????

Im so jealous!!!!
2.gif
CONGRATS!!!
36.gif
36.gif

vs

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous...can''t wait to see hand shots of your engagement ring and band together! Leon does it again
1.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Nice Blingage, now that is a sparkler
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza, that''s a stunner!! Looks amazing, and can''t wait to see it with your ering. You lucky girl!!
30.gif

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks SanDiegoLady, violet, Dani, vs & Kaleigh!! I am hoping he''ll send me more shots when my e-ring is complete and I will definitely post them along with hand shots.

violet - I know... 5 carats is a lot. I was originally thinking 3 carats or so but Leon thought the larger stones looked better because the square shape was better defined. I was kind of concerned that it would overshadow my e-ring as my center stone is a little over 2 carats...but if that''s the case then maybe in a couple years I can get a center stone upgrade :) Actually, I hope it''s not though cause I am fairly sentimental about my e-ring.

Dani - my e-ring is going to be re-set in Leon''s classic three stone with side baguettes. He is going to try and make the ring so it sits as close to the band as possible, which is why he did the wedding band first (so then he could create the e-ring around it).

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2008 4:56:04 PM
Author: Emeraldfan
Thanks SanDiegoLady, violet, Dani, vs & Kaleigh!! I am hoping he''ll send me more shots when my e-ring is complete and I will definitely post them along with hand shots.

violet - I know... 5 carats is a lot. I was originally thinking 3 carats or so but Leon thought the larger stones looked better because the square shape was better defined. I was kind of concerned that it would overshadow my e-ring as my center stone is a little over 2 carats...but if that''s the case then maybe in a couple years I can get a center stone upgrade :) Actually, I hope it''s not though cause I am fairly sentimental about my e-ring.

Dani - my e-ring is going to be re-set in Leon''s classic three stone with side baguettes. He is going to try and make the ring so it sits as close to the band as possible, which is why he did the wedding band first (so then he could create the e-ring around it).
ummmm.....no, no, no - i think 5 carats is JUST RIGHT!
9.gif
It really does allow you to see the radiant cut of the diamonds and the uniqueness of them in an eternity band. I cannot wait to see it with your Ering and on your hand!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
wow! that is going to be some serious blingage! congrats and can''t wait for some pictures!
36.gif

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
violet - you are too funny
1.gif
I thought 3 carats was great but 5 carats may be even better. I trust Leon's judgment and if he said he thinks they'll look good together then I trust him.

I forgot to mention they are F/G VS's and I should receive both rings by the end of April but hopefully sooner. My wedding is in the middle of May and want to get them in plenty of time.

Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement as I know not many people on this board are radiant fans. I really do think it came out better than I imagined and I love the shared claw prongs.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s dreamy and just a perfect carat weight!!

cheers--Sharon

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
I want to see handshots..... AND fire shots!

WOW.

That is one serious eternity band.

Congratulations!!!!!

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
WOW~!
I can''t wait to see it all together! Congrats!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
wow, emeraldfan! that''s gorgeous! can''t wait to see the whole set!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! I cannot wait to see tons of pictures!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''m looking forward to pics of both together. I contemplated Leon''s 3 stone with baguettes for my pear. Can''t wait to see your rings. The band is pretty spectacular to say the least !

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo so gorgeous!!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see tons of photos!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW! Someone, please get the smelling salts. This is too much! It''s going to be just........drop dead gorgeous!
That eternity is just too beautiful!

Whew! Did it just get hot in here?? LOL! The waiting, the anticipation, the imagining..... just bowls me over.

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!!

I forwarded the picture to my fiance and he loves it as well. Although, he did say I can't put it on until the wedding
6.gif
However, maybe when they come in I can try to convince him I should at least try them on to see if they fit well
28.gif
... and take a few pictures for my PS friends
11.gif

purrfectpear - I love pears. My mother had one and always thought it would be something that would be handed down to me. Unfortunately, the diamond fell out of the setting never to be heard from again. She never replaced it (for sentimental reasons) and so for her 60th birthday we bought her a cushion pendant so she would finally have a diamond again.

gemgirl - I love the ring in your avatar. It looks exactly like I originally wanted before deciding on the radiants. Absolutely gorgeous and you have great taste
1.gif
!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly gosh! That is one blingarrific eternity band! Simply divine!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummmmmmmmy. It is beautiful. I love Leon''s work.

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it is stunning!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Holy Smokes! Wow! I can''t wait to see it on you!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a lovely ring! I love Leon''s work...enjoy!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
WOW

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Oh geez how do you wait for something like this? Wow!!!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! I can''t wait to see them together

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
That is so beautiful! Lots of diamonds... love it!!
30.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results