shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon bands are HERE!

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Pancake & Orange for the prices. :)

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, geckodani, legra and tigian!!!

divarose, i'm glad that i could be helpful :bigsmile:

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very nice and blingy.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Your bands are EXTREMELY LOVELY!!!! All of your rings look so nice on your long and slender fingers...

I am having slender-finger-major-envy here... Lucky duck!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, oddoneout and amethyste :wavey:

update: no sun yet--- i haven't forgotten about taking the sparkle shots :cheeky:

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bands. I love how well they stack.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Such delicate, beautiful bands.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Oranges, your rings are spectacular!!! BLING BLING! I love them so much! Congrats on a beautiful set! :love: :love::love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
thank you ltlfirecracker, risingsun and vbnet!

the sparkly shots are coming today-- i just have to wake up first :bigsmile:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oranges said:
thank you ltlfirecracker, risingsun and vbnet!

the sparkly shots are coming today-- i just have to wake up first :bigsmile:

I cant wait, looking forward to the sparkly shots :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
my photography was a complete disaster! i tried to go outside to take pictures in sun, shade... all of the pics were a blurry mess :blackeye: however, i got some *passable* shots with the sun coming in through the window. i'm sorry for not being able to provide super fire shots--i'm an awful photographer with a shoddy little camera!

ringstakk1.JPG

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
last one:

ringstakk2.JPG

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these bands, so many stacking possibilities!

nettestars

Rough_Rock
Do you remember the width of the bands you had Leon make? The photo of them sparkling is gorgeous! My now hubby and I used the Tiffany Metro band for our wedding day and photos but we have returned it in order to get a thin band made from Leon since I think it is probably worth it to get better quality rings from Leon. Tiffany said their metro band is 1.4mm. Leon says 1.6mm and up is better because it is sturdier to last through the years... Any thoughts would be great!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
nettestars|1348231900|3272159 said:
Do you remember the width of the bands you had Leon make? The photo of them sparkling is gorgeous! My now hubby and I used the Tiffany Metro band for our wedding day and photos but we have returned it in order to get a thin band made from Leon since I think it is probably worth it to get better quality rings from Leon. Tiffany said their metro band is 1.4mm. Leon says 1.6mm and up is better because it is sturdier to last through the years... Any thoughts would be great!

My bands are 1.2 mm thin. Here is a link: http://www.micropave.com/index.php/wedding-bands/micro-pave-wedding-band-string.html
They are super teeny tiny, so if you are planning on just getting one to wear with an engagement ring, I suggest going a bit thicker. I bought these specifically to flank my pink sapphire metro. They are absolutely AMAZING in person and Leon was wonderful to work with. I'm actually going to NYC next wednesday to (hopefully) pick a stone for my e-ring and start designing it! :naughty:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still love these bands :love: are they holding up well? I often wonder with them being so thin how sturdy they really are..thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results