shape
carat
color
clarity

My leon 10th Anniversary upgrade!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful on your hand!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Happy 10th!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 10 years and a new Leon! It is beautiful!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 8:09:35 PM
Author: LuckyTexan

Date: 6/22/2008 7:07:17 PM
Author: heb1976
Last one! Please excuse my nails, I need a manicure and I have very unphotogenic hands! Also my fingers are swollen and I have never had this problem before, go figure!
20.gif
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

I''m upgrading right now too... and I too have very unphotogenic hands ;-)

So glad you got your rings in time for your anniversary!!! Happy tenth! What a milestone!
Thanks! Oh yes, I saw your work up in silver, your rings are going to be gorgeous! I''m glad I''m not the only one with unphotogenic hands!
9.gif
I think a wide angle lens and proper hand posing could possibly help.
2.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
You gals are just too sweet! After looking at all of your gorgeous beauties it really means a lot to receive such kind comments!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is gorgeous!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Leon ring!

darling

Shiny_Rock
It really is beautiful.
Since you have diamonds at the bottom of the basket (is there a better word for that part ?), did Leon say it was O.K. to wear a wedding band with the ring?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Thanks for telling me what the style was!!! It looks unbelievably gorgeous!!! Did I miss how wide the bands were? Congrats on a beautiful set and engagement!!!

36.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 10:54:03 AM
Author: darling
It really is beautiful.
Since you have diamonds at the bottom of the basket (is there a better word for that part ?), did Leon say it was O.K. to wear a wedding band with the ring?
Hi, thanks! He does not recommend that you wear both together and if you do not very often. I forgot to specify not to put any diamonds there, doh!
41.gif
Anyway, I will keep a watch for damage and maybe get a 1mm spacer band.

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Hi Snooper, thanks for all the sweet compliments! I forgot to ask Leon about the shank width! When we went over my ring details I specified 1.6mm-1.8mm for the bands with the halo the same width. So they''re no more than 1.8mm but may be a little thinner.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
That''s what I was thinking 1.6-1.8 tops. Not to hijack your thread but your style of halo and the mushroom set one (forget the style) were ones I was considering for a project. But I''m pretty sure I''ll get yours having ''seen'' it! So thank YOU
28.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 7:27:02 PM
Author: Snooper
That''s what I was thinking 1.6-1.8 tops. Not to hijack your thread but your style of halo and the mushroom set one (forget the style) were ones I was considering for a project. But I''m pretty sure I''ll get yours having ''seen'' it! So thank YOU
28.gif
You''re welcome! So glad to help!

Layney

Rough_Rock
Heb, that is one of the prettiest rings I''ve ever seen! Congratulations on the anniversary!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful anniversary gift!
30.gif
Congratulations!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much! I plan on trying to get a few more pics when it''s sunny. I will also get a couple of my husbands new band, poor thing, I didn''t even think of posting
his ring pics!
25.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
So Gorgeous!!! Congratulations on a lovely Leon anniversary ring!!!!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much cnspotts!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
What a GREAT anniversary gift and a Leon to boot!!!!!! They are perfect! Happy Anniversary!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/1/2008 3:51:11 PM
Author: didiamond
What a GREAT anniversary gift and a Leon to boot!!!!!! They are perfect! Happy Anniversary!
Thanks didiamond, I love all of your beauties! Especially the emerald!
18.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have a question about your beautiful wedding set...I looked at your other thread. It seems as if Leon made the rings to be worn together. Do you find that there is not much of a gap? If the head was set a bit hgher, would the wedding band sit flush? He did such fine work with your rings. This is the way I like to see a halo. It enhances the stone without overwhelming it. Wear it well
1.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 12:29:32 AM
Author: risingsun
I have a question about your beautiful wedding set...I looked at your other thread. It seems as if Leon made the rings to be worn together. Do you find that there is not much of a gap? If the head was set a bit hgher, would the wedding band sit flush? He did such fine work with your rings. This is the way I like to see a halo. It enhances the stone without overwhelming it. Wear it well
1.gif
Hi Risingsun, Thanks for your kind words. There is only a small (1mm-1.5mm) gap between my rings. I wanted a flush fit at first but realized I personally like a gap. I think he can set the diamond higher with no gallery and the bands would be flush. The style I believe is called "capuchonne". Search his site for that and it will give you pictures of what it looks like. FYI, If I were to do it over I would not have had diamonds in the gallery so it wouldn''t possibly damage the wedding band. I''m considering having a 1mm spacer band made. Hope this helped!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure if I commented on this one yet but I''d like to add that the ring is very tastefully done. The designer elements compliment the center stone and yet are subtle enough not to detract from from the style. And you''ve got a size that looks classy on your hand. Kudos to a great work of wearable art!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 1:16:27 AM
Author: heb1976

Date: 7/5/2008 12:29:32 AM
Author: risingsun
1.gif
Hi Risingsun, Thanks for your kind words. There is only a small (1mm-1.5mm) gap between my rings. I wanted a flush fit at first but realized I personally like a gap. I think he can set the diamond higher with no gallery and the bands would be flush. The style I believe is called ''capuchonne''. Search his site for that and it will give you pictures of what it looks like. FYI, If I were to do it over I would not have had diamonds in the gallery so it wouldn''t possibly damage the wedding band. I''m considering having a 1mm spacer band made. Hope this helped!
Thanks so much! That was very helpful
34.gif

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats on the Anniversary!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
RxTechRN2b, legatogirl...

Thanks for your kind comments and well wishes!
1.gif

han001

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the profile of your e-ring - it''s stunning! Congratulations on 10 years!
36.gif

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Another gorgeous Leon! Heb, congratulations on such a beautiful 10th Anniversary upgrade! How wide are your bands? I have wanted a shared prong setting for my upgrade but am picky about how it looks from the side. I really like how Leon has done yours.

Again, congratulations on the ring and 10 years of marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results