color
clarity

My latest purchase

G l

Rough_Rock
Trade
So these just arrived today!
Mossanite, emeralds, sapphires & topaz.

I brought them off Lloyd’s Auctions in Australia.
The certificates it’s got, (I printed these ones out) but Bangkok international gem lab, anyone had experience with them.

& the main question is, is what currency is this value in?

As I wanna sell one or a couple in the next couple of days, but idk whether this is AUD, USD or something else.

Please let me know! IMG_8978.jpeg

IMG_8979.jpeg

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the forum!

Are you trade? Your badge says yes so you should probably know more than me -- especially if you are buying with the intent to resell. Most non-trade members on this forum would not buy to resell since we could never come out ahead -- why would someone trust me more than they would trust a commercial vendor with an established presence and a reputation to uphold? Auctions are something else entirely, as you know. Almost impossible to buy quality loose gems via online auction -- there are a thousand subjective factors that the seller knows intimately about each item and you can only guess. The only hard truth about eBay-type auctions is "This item will look worse in my hands than in the edited/well-lit online glamour shots."

Most of us would not follow a blind link or scan a QR code here so I only have your two photos. If you can provide better views of the items and the reports, we can try to assist -- preferably individually, rather than a table-full of items photographed at a distance.

I do not know that lab. This search result does not inspire confidence and they certainly do not hold the "top position" in the gem world (but it's good to know they grade both loose and precious stones :cool2:):

Screen Shot 2023-10-09 at 11.21.41 AM.png

Others here may know more about them.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
A note that we do not allow trade members to resell items on Pricescope, please keep this thread to general advice for OP.

OP, please make sure you're following trade policies.

G l

Rough_Rock
Trade
Yeah!
Thanks Ella.
- I’m not looking to sell it here, just more an inquiry!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As Lloyds themselves say, the valuations are for “insurance replacement purposes” not re sale value. As a general rule I find that 1/4 to 1/3 of the valuation amount is a realistic re sale value.
the Quality / reputation of the gem lab is important because unfortunately there are many Asian / Indian “gem labs” that aren’t trustworthy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results