shape
carat
color
clarity

My latest holiday purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock

This isn''t a luxurious treat by any means but being a bezel freak, I just love it! The ring is silver with zircons and I bought it in Portugal. I don''t know anything about the quality of the stones (probably not that great) but I love the quirky design and it just looks fabulous on!

Please excuse the poor pic quality; all the good ones I have are way too big for this place.

dinamit

portugesebezel_resized.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Ouch! I''m so sorry about the gigantic size everyone! I will try to sort it out and post again. Really having no luck with pics of this ring. I''ve taken them with a borrowed camera and have no idea how to take "normal" pictures.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Let''s try again...

portugesebezel_resized2.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
...and another one. I think this one should be a bit better.

DSCF0070_compressed.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very modern looking sleek and vey cool ring! sometimes the design wins over a stone
2.gif

Is it comfortable to wear?

dinamit

Shiny_Rock

DSCF0072_compressed.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks D&T!

Yes, I totally dig the design since I generally prefer contemporary/sleek/modern rings. They suit my hands better as I don''t have long, slim fingers. This ring is surprisingly comfortable to wear, though I know it doesn''t look like it should be. It''s just fun!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
+1 for the design...that is so cool! I love rings that are more statment pieces and I think that fits the bill!

my only question is- Is it comfortable to wear? It looks like it might be slightly awkward so i was just wondering....

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, talk about different. Do you have pictures of the ring unworn?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Interesting design.
10.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, very cool ring!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that''s very cool!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks SarahBear! The ring is surprisingly comfortable to wear as it''s designed quite cleverly and tapers around the band. I took a pic of this and will post in a minute.

Chrono, a few pics of the ring unworn coming up in a minute.

Here''s the first...

Imported Photos 00029_compressed.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
...and another...

Imported Photos 00022_compressed.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock

Imported Photos 00025_compressed.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
This is a bad pic but you can sort of see how the ring tapers for comfort.

Imported Photos 00031_compressed.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your comments LovingGems, BurberryGill and Kribbie! You must have posted while I was uploading pics. Just one more because I love this pic.

I think this ring is a great inspiration piece for another one with nicer gems, perhaps in white gold
31.gif

Thanks for looking everyone!

Imported Photos 00021_compressed.jpg

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Way cool ! Love the neutral colors.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the extra pictures. The modernish concept is pretty cool.

mastercutgems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow Dinamit....

That is just too cool; I really like the use of the square tubing; there was some thought into that design and I really think it is a statement piece...

I also like the color combinations; I think you did very well on that purchase as I can tell in your writing you really love that ring... and isn''t that what it is all about anyway ???

I have seen similar in using round gems but that is first one I have seen using all squares; very neat concept.. Also using princess cuts so you get the brilliance also A+++

Thank you for sharing that with us as it is always neat to see unique designs like that...

Bravo
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Interesting design.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooo yummy! I love the design AND the stones!
18.gif
30.gif

-A

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sonomacounty, Chrono - again, and Oddoneout.

Dana
, it''s nice to see someone is as enthused about the design as I am...I realise the ring isn''t everyone''s ''cup of tea'', but as you have rightly pointed out, I love everything about it: the colours, style etc. I suppose to some it will appear too harsh (my mum''s opinion, for one) but it makes me very happy
1.gif
. I am glad you could appreciate the design from a more professional standpoint. You got me thinking about the similar styles you saw using rounds...Please share pics if you have some!

dinamit

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Arcadian, you are too kind! And congratulations on being the proud owner of three new gorgeous rings!
2.gif

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Just saw this design - I think it''s phenomenal. I love it! glad to hear that it''s comfortable on the hand. I''m really fond of contemporary designs, but sometimes I think they wind up looking odd on me. this looks great on your hand.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks litebrite, I am glad you like it! Yeah, I am a contemporary girl when it comes to jewellery; I can appreciate more intricate designs but they don''t look right on my hand. I have chunky fingers and nothing too delicate suits me.

I hope you find a modern design that suits you and you feel comfortable wearing
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks really cool. I''m glad to hear it is comfortable to wear. Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results