shape
carat
color
clarity

My latest find to repurpose

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a lover of repurposing jewellery to better suit my style or simply to use, many years ago I bought a sweet white gold watch with 14kt white watch band that turned out way too small for my wrist. Should have checked the measurements, it was cut down to fit a 5 1/2 wrist (probably why it was so cheap). After it rattling around in the bottom of the jewellery box I figured a nice brooch instead of the watch head would work and make a nice bracelet. As everyone knows I have to find a good buy, harder and harder these days. I found a sweet little brooch and voila.
I will get loops soldered onto the ends but it’s actually wearable as is. How handy.
IMG_9202.jpeg IMG_9201.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Love the workmanship on pieces like this. What a great find!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it when a plan comes together! It makes a gorgeous bracelet.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
As a lover of repurposing jewellery to better suit my style or simply to use, many years ago I bought a sweet white gold watch with 14kt white watch band that turned out way too small for my wrist. Should have checked the measurements, it was cut down to fit a 5 1/2 wrist (probably why it was so cheap). After it rattling around in the bottom of the jewellery box I figured a nice brooch instead of the watch head would work and make a nice bracelet. As everyone knows I have to find a good buy, harder and harder these days. I found a sweet little brooch and voila.
I will get loops soldered onto the ends but it’s actually wearable as is. How handy.
IMG_9202.jpeg IMG_9201.jpeg
love this, its getting to live a 2nd very deserved
glamorous life:kiss2:
:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

life

:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
A very pretty brooch and clever re-use!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh what a beautiful repurposing! You are giving me ideas.... LOL!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a great way to use a brooch!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results