shape
carat
color
clarity

My last surprise (for now) - My AV emerald cut moissy in YG Katherine!!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi PSers! :wavey:

As you know, I've gone a little crazy lately buying jewelry (rings and studs). But, I couldn't resist when Rhino asked what shapes we wanted to see in moissanite, and I said Asscher and Emerald. So, I have an EC on the way and it will be set into Katherine in yellow gold with a white gold basket. The photo is actually in the CAD rendering on his site. I've already posted on Rocky Talky (because the ring can be for any type stone), but here are a couple of fun photos for this forum! ASET in avatar! Oh, and the diamond won't be floating above the floral motif, but set into it! 4.5 ct. equiv. EC!!! :mrgreen2:

AVCEC_CAD.jpg
Katherine 2 tone.png

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that on another site today - it's gorgeous! Now for the diamond version.... :love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve seen it on IG! I can’t wait to see it on your hand!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful shape! :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly - she’s gorgeous! Can’t wait to see the handshots :appl:
And I know right - if only I could afford a 4.5 carat diamond!!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ugh I love it! Made me want to order one myself!!! Trying to decide between one of these and a rectangular avc....

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate that a lot of the diamond purists are anti Moissanite, but I think it is a fabulous, fun gem, so pretty in the sun. I just adore sparkles so I love Moissanite.
There is an even “sparklier” diamond substitute from the 1950s, Strontium Titanate retailed as Fabulite or Diagem. Even higher dispersion than Moissanite - Diamond 0.04, Moissanite 0.104 and Strontium Titanate 0.190 !
Really really a fire ball.
Hardness only 5.5 so they quickly fell out of favour as they chipped and abraided in no time.
Not exactly cheap to buy these days, but a lot of fun in earrings.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate that a lot of the diamond purists are anti Moissanite, but I think it is a fabulous, fun gem, so pretty in the sun. I just adore sparkles so I love Moissanite.
There is an even “sparklier” diamond substitute from the 1950s, Strontium Titanate retailed as Fabulite or Diagem. Even higher dispersion than Moissanite - Diamond 0.04, Moissanite 0.104 and Strontium Titanate 0.190 !
Hardness only 5.5 so they quickly fell out of favour as they chipped and abraided in no time.
Interesting! Never heard of Strontium Titanate! I would think it would be good for pendants too.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is fascinating! Learn something new every day!
I love diamonds and always will for my big, heart stopper pieces. But I also love a lot of different sparkly things so a little moissanite here and there can help scratch those novelty itches in a cost effective way. And let's get real, 99% of the general public would be none the wiser.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this baby is going to be gorgeous!!! :love: I saw it on @Rhino instagram page but didn't realize it was yours. I love all the details in the setting and I can't wait to see this once it's complete.

Hey, does that mean you'll have his first EC moissy? That's exciting stuff. :D

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this baby is going to be gorgeous!!! :love: I saw it on @Rhino instagram page but didn't realize it was yours. I love all the details in the setting and I can't wait to see this once it's complete.

Hey, does that mean you'll have his first EC moissy? That's exciting stuff. :D
Yes, it does! My inspiration was Liz Taylor's 33 carat one! I veered off from the original design but I was happy with Rhino letting me design a setting I could name after my grandma!
AsscherLizTaylor.jpg__760x0_q75_crop-scale_subsampling-2_upscale-false.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it does! My inspiration was Liz Taylor's 33 carat one! I veered off from the original design but I was happy with Rhino letting me design a setting I could name after my grandma!
AsscherLizTaylor.jpg__760x0_q75_crop-scale_subsampling-2_upscale-false.jpg

After your grandma? That's too freaking sweet! I wouldn't mind s 33ct diamond on my finger either...:lol-2:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really can't wait for videos of these! I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on the AVC during the Valentine's promo because I couldn't figure out if I might like this one better!

I'm just going to have to wait for some pictures and videos of the new things coming in!:dance:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it here yet?!?! I can’t wait to seeeeee!!! :love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I’ve never heard about Strontium Titanite. I learn here always something new! It’s so fun! Now I go, and ask uncle Google for more details.

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw this setting on the AVI site. It’s beautiful!!! The EC is going to look gorgeous with it. Jonathan is very talented. Will your stone be here soon?

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see pictures / videos of the finished product!!!

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I was just coming to say that your stone is gorgeous! I can’t wait to see the finished ring. When will the finished ring be shipped?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Starfacet will yours be here Tuesday? Because I think mine will be! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results