shape
carat
color
clarity

My last comparison, the decision time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The Gipper

Rough_Rock
Anything that you like better between these two? Both H&A. Second one is $200 more. greatly appreciate you all!

H, VS1 (small cloud on table)
Depth 60.5
Table 55.4
6.53-6.56x3.98
Crown Angle 34.3
Pav Angle 40.7
Culet 0.6
HCA 0.7 (EEEVG)

H, SI1 (small crystal under table)
Depth 60.1
Table 56.4
6.71-6.73x4.04
Crown Angle 34.5
Pav Angle 40.7
Culet 0.4
HCA 0.7 (EEEE)

The Gipper

Rough_Rock
I might add that I will be having one of these sent to one of the appraisers listed here. Its just a matter of which one.
Thanks again

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well lessee..my opinion would be I like the 2nd stone better. Why? Well they both look pretty good from a basic perusal, similar somewhat. But I like the 1.10ctw as opposed to a 1ctw, the HCA score has an EX on Spread as opposed to a VG, and if you are going to have the stone checked out, why not pay $200 more for an extra .10 of a carat? If you weren't going to have the stone checked out, then I might say go with a VS1 but if you stress to the appraiser that you want an eye-clean stone, they will most likely tell you upon inspection that this SI1 is either eye-clean or not.

Other than that, from basic specs, I think they both look fine. But what is your priority, larger ctw for $200 more or a VS1 clarity over SI1? That is almost what it seems to come down to as the other specs are pretty similar (though 2nd stone also has crown and pav angles very close to the typical 'ideal').

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results