shape
carat
color
clarity

my julia kay taylor ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
some of you may remember my little aqua that i was having a dickens of a time setting. well, i contacted julia and she made me the mommy ring of my dreams (or the mommy ring of my dreams within my little budget ;-) the stone was cut by peter torraca.
my birthstone is aqua, plus it is blue for my little boy. the three rings represent my son, flanked by my husband and myself. i cant wait to get it!!!!

vizaquajkt1.jpg

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vizaquajkt2.jpg

m00sie

Rough_Rock
Trade
What a gorgeous trio :) and I love the sentiment behind it too.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, its really lovely! And the sentiment is so sweet. She did a beautiful job with it!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She did a lovely job. Can we have hand shots?
12.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and so is the thought behind the three rings!!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the elegant simplicity of the rings. Incidentally, since I am so far-sighted...I took a picture in your avatar for a stack of three modern rose gold rings. I presume it is something else? A balcony?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh vizsla!!! It''s just lovely! I love the sentiment and how that setting just compliments that lovely aqua! Wear in good health!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
The rings look great! Is the aqua an asscher I assume?

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Very very pretty and unique, viszla! Isn''t custom work the best?

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Amazing. I like the idea of the 2 rings for the parents.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them, Vizsla! I can''t wait to see more pics when you get them. Hopefully you''ll post more...

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Yours rings are gorgeous and I can''t wait for handshots. Love the thought behind them as well.
As a side note: Are you Hungarian? My husband is and we have a 2 year old Vizsla.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! So cool that she could make a nice setting for you at a reasonalbe price. I too look forward to hand shots.

Enjoy!!
21.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
thanks all so much! i will post hand shots as soon as i get it!! i can''t wait!

i''m not hungarian (although i did live there for a bit ;-) and yes, i do have a vizsla... she''s awesome, if not a smidge energetic (ha!) poor thing hasn''t gotten the play time since the little one arrived.... she''s a bit jealous.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I just love it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The meaning behind the trio of rings is incredibly sweet and I’ll bet you are excited to receive it, as we are too.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty trio. Look forward to seeing it on your hand Vizsla.

lminkus

Rough_Rock

hi Vizsla.. rings are gorgeous..

i am actually writing you for a slightly different reason however. i was just reading a post of yours from when you were having the whole wedding dress drama... i was googling the nicole miller strapless metal (the one i believe you ended up wearing- hg0013) because just last night i picked up the gown i DID decide on (and bought)... only i am having completle doubts about it now. and regretting i didnt go w the more comfortable HG0013.. and as you said, i think it makes me look skinnier and prettier. but here''s the funny/ crazy part.. the dress i DID buy is the one you initally bought as well!!!! (the silk georgette..) i sersiously couldnt believe it when i read your post. so basically, i am dealing with the EXACT same dilelmma you were facing a couple of years ago... and i am completely at a loss for what to do! so i guess i''d love to know if you were happy in the end.... im still laughing that it''s the exact 2 dresses i have spent the last 24hrs stressing and obsessing over....

any thoughts would be much appreciated! thanks!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty rings.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 11:44:11 AM
Author: lminkus

hi Vizsla.. rings are gorgeous..

i am actually writing you for a slightly different reason however. i was just reading a post of yours from when you were having the whole wedding dress drama... i was googling the nicole miller strapless metal (the one i believe you ended up wearing- hg0013) because just last night i picked up the gown i DID decide on (and bought)... only i am having completle doubts about it now. and regretting i didnt go w the more comfortable HG0013.. and as you said, i think it makes me look skinnier and prettier. but here''s the funny/ crazy part.. the dress i DID buy is the one you initally bought as well!!!! (the silk georgette..) i sersiously couldnt believe it when i read your post. so basically, i am dealing with the EXACT same dilelmma you were facing a couple of years ago... and i am completely at a loss for what to do! so i guess i''d love to know if you were happy in the end.... im still laughing that it''s the exact 2 dresses i have spent the last 24hrs stressing and obsessing over....

any thoughts would be much appreciated! thanks!!!

hahahahahahah tooooooooo funny!!!!!!! yes, they are two totally different dresses, and both have an entirely different feel - i am SO glad i went with the hg0013 - i felt beautiful on my wedding day. i know i would have felt pretty in the other dress - but - i don''t know how to describe it - it just was so worth it to me to have the dress i *really* felt drop dead in, ya know? (im sure you do). we also had a beach wedding and i felt the 0013 was just slightly more ''casual'' than the other dress. but both are equally beautiful
if it helps, i''ll totally sell you my hg0013 :)
11.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
julia sent me more pics! i should get it on friday!!! i can''t wait! my last day of maternity leave - how fitting..

vizjktringwhoohoo.jpg

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
O your rings are absolutely stunning!!
30.gif

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
you may notice it''s a little of the design from the LOGR rope setting AND woobugs (i think???) oval diamond simon G inspired ring - one of my fav sets here on PS.

vizjktringwoohoo2.jpg

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
:) :) :)

doesn''t this 2.3c look gigantic in this setting?!?!?! LOVES IT!

vizjktringwoohoo3.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely a stunning setting!

-A

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 8:46:03 PM
Author: vizsla
:) :) :)

doesn''t this 2.3c look gigantic in this setting?!?!?! LOVES IT!
It looks perfect. I''m also touched by the sentiment. Congrats on your beautiful & special ring
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
How sweet! It looks like a lovely set.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the perfect stone for bezeling, and Julia did a fab job on this piece. Enjoy!!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I''m completely enamored by this setting...it''s just gorgeous. Would you mind if I asked Julia to make me a ring similar to this one (with a round)? It''s just perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results