shape
carat
color
clarity

My Jewelry By Nicole Setting Collection

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Since I have three now (and one that I sold because I got the amazing Gene Mahenge), I figured I'd start a little album of them. Again, they're all pretty cheap and I'm really the kind of girl that needs to see a stone in a setting before I decide. And when I do, it's like the planets align (fairly omnipotent of me, but I get like that). So without further ado, I present.

IMG_5595.JPG

IMG_5596.JPG

IMG_5600.JPG

IMG_5605.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
and some single shots

IMG_5609.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

Tuffy

Rough_Rock
wowsah!!! :appl:

what's the size of your spess? So far I don't own any precision cut - now you have got me tempted... is the difference really marked?

btw, what's the size of the spess? really creative setting! love the spinel - still my favourite. :love:

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting with the pink stone! Is this an eBay or etsy vendor? I would be interested in some of the settings. Congrats on all you bling!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
akmiss|1327275739|3109127 said:
I love the setting with the pink stone! Is this an eBay or etsy vendor? I would be interested in some of the settings. Congrats on all you bling!
Sorry, no, it's a vendor I use in downtown LA. It's kinda cruel of me to do this, but I will give anyone and everyone their info if you'd like. They carry similar ebay settings, though.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/jewels-by-nicole-los-angeles

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tuffy|1327275293|3109122 said:
wowsah!!! :appl:

what's the size of your spess? So far I don't own any precision cut - now you have got me tempted... is the difference really marked?

btw, what's the size of the spess? really creative setting! love the spinel - still my favourite. :love:
Hey Tuffy!! I'd say your stuff is just fine even though it's not precision. I drool over your photos over on the Mahenge thread probably 5x a day.

I don't know how big the spess is (I've completely spaced). I think it was about 2cts? I bought it second hand. it's the only way I've been able to get Gene stones.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection and I wouldn't change a thing. In fact, I'm coveting the setting for your spess! I designed something very similar for my grey diamond heart but have never had it made. I love the way you have different settings and all are lovely.

I haven't heard the word omnipotent for ages and it made me grin!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:appl:

So lovely! Love the spess design... and the other two, too :D

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
SO pretty!!! I'd have a hard time deciding which to wear -- would have to put them all on & sashay out the door. My fave is the same as yours -- the spinel, one of the prettiest settings & a lovely stone. Wonderful collection.

--- Laurie

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely trio! :)) I particularly like how you've given each stone it's own distinctive home. Wear them in good health and happiness.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I thought I'd add my old Mahenge ring to this since I got it from the same vendor.

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_7357.JPG

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
You have a lovely collection!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Non precision cutting doesn't bother me one whit if the colour is good and there's no obvious cutting flaws (extinction, off center culet, gaping windows and the like). You did a good job selecting settings for all your stones too.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely collection! My fave is definitely the mahenge, the stone is gorgeous and the setting is perfect for it!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Chrono|1327324195|3109474 said:
Non precision cutting doesn't bother me one whit if the colour is good and there's no obvious cutting flaws (extinction, off center culet, gaping windows and the like). You did a good job selecting settings for all your stones too.

Yeah, I guess I'm more like that. My tsav has a big window in it. That has always bugged me.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thought I'd add to my growing list of JbN settings

img_6642.jpg

img_6651.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:twirl:

img_6648.jpg

img_6636.jpg

img_6637.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I like them all. Something to go with every outfit.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, groan, my eyes are full of sparkles! Athena, how long does it take you to decide what jewelry to wear in the morning? Can I come over and play sometime?

--- Laurie

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Yum! Like little bites of delicious
candies! I'll take one of each, please! :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautifully lined up together. You have a collection many would love to own, with such good colour and settings. Let's see...you seem to be missing the colour blue though. :naughty:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Chrono|1353206309|3309120 said:
They are beautifully lined up together. You have a collection many would love to own, with such good colour and settings. Let's see...you seem to be missing the colour blue though. :naughty:
Funny you should mention that. I was just thimong today how much I'd like a pretty sleepy sapphire.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm being a good (or is it bad) PSer by enabling you. :bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Really love the pink one!

Kim Bruun

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty rings! Native or not, I think the tsav holds its own pretty well in many of the pictures thanks to its gorgeous colour!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Athena: I do not see much of a window in that tsav, so you did really well picking the mounting. Really love them all.

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely collection! Do they also have similar-ish settings for earrings and such?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results