shape
carat
color
clarity

My Jeff White asscher spinel in it''s new setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 6:27:36 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Date: 8/31/2008 7:35:10 PM

Author: MonkeyPie

Thanks ladies! I can''t stop looking at it - I wish it would get sunny just for a minute to take pictures but it''s been raining all day. Dang it!
29.gif

hmmmmm....what''s it been, going on 4 days now? WHERE ARE THE PICS **stamps foot**

LS

LOL omg I totally forgot. I have had a very bad couple of days so I honestly didn''t think of it, I was too busy pouting. Here''s a promise I''ll take some for you tomorrow.
1.gif

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Looking forward to the new pic''s MP

It looks great so far so it should be tops with a bit more light to shoot with.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I finally got a couple sunlight pics, but I can''t seem to capture the color properly :/ It always looks washed out even though it''s really sparkly and full of bright, broad pink flashes.

sunlightspinel-monkeypie.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Another.

sunlightspinel-monkeypie2.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I''ll try again in noon sunlight tomorrow since it''s Saturday.

sunlightspinel-monkeypie3.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
MP, this worked for me:

Take it outside but stand under a tree. So you get diffused light. It WILL sparkle!

The other way (and yes, this sounds really weird) but I got the most sparkle in drizzly/overcast late afternoon....

LS

icekid

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 94.42%; HEIGHT: 132px">Date: 9/5/2008 9:04:46 PM
Author: LostSapphire
MP, this worked for me:

Take it outside but stand under a tree. So you get diffused light. It WILL sparkle!

The other way (and yes, this sounds really weird) but I got the most sparkle in drizzly/overcast late afternoon....

LS
This is a great way to get some diffused sunlight!

MP- I don''t know how I missed this before, but it looks so pretty! And I can''t believe your husband picked out the setting; mine would never even consider such a thing
3.gif
Are you loooooooving the asscher?!?! I am on Jeff''s waitlist for one... I may have to drop him an email and see if he has any idea on ETA. I am so anxious to get an asscher.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LS, I''ll try that tomorrow - by the time I took these, the sun was going down so I had limited direct light. I''ll try to find something to set it on too lol. I kept wobbling. I''m exhausted.

icekid, thanks! I love the asscher SO MUCH. I have worn it almost every day since I got it and I can''t stop staring at it. The setting is so dainty and tiny it feels like I am not even wearing a ring. My husband did a great job :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome, beautiful!!!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! Your husband has great taste!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a smart idea! Proof that you don''t have to spend a fortune for settings! I think the stone looks wonderful in that setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results