shape
carat
color
clarity

My Jannpaul Decagon + mini blue decagon

lookingforinspo

Rough_Rock
I’m so late at posting this since I’ve had this ring for some time now but didn’t know how to post any videos and completely forgot about it

absolutely in love with my ring - feel free to ask any questions :)

I tried to take as many videos in different lighting:
JP store - picked up the ring after a reset (story for another time)
Home lighting - yellowish tint - ceiling lights that are warmers
In store (was trying on some dresses and got distracted ☺️)

Bonus: I had Avery put in an order for a blue decagon pendant immediately after getting my ring since I just loved the idea of it being my something blue - here’s a clip before the diamond was set.
Blue Decagon 0.52ct

Attachments

• 0D3BBE5D-BC8F-4CFD-92CC-493A7D502346.jpeg
    0D3BBE5D-BC8F-4CFD-92CC-493A7D502346.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 118

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowwwwww it's amazing and I can't wait for the blue pendant!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Those blue decs are blinding!! And your ring!!! Congrats!

Curious, do you have a basket setting? That’s a sizeable stone, and you only have 4 prongs. Just wondering how it’s set.

lookingforinspo

Rough_Rock
Those blue decs are blinding!! And your ring!!! Congrats!

Curious, do you have a basket setting? That’s a sizeable stone, and you only have 4 prongs. Just wondering how it’s set.

I have a tapered cathedral setting. It’s actually open with no gallery rails because fiancé wanted to see as much of the diamond as possible. Avery assured us that it would be more secure in this setting instead of a basket, especially if we didn’t want the gallery rails. I still plan on being as careful as I can.

Here’s what it looks like on the side:
E665D46D-26E5-41A3-BD59-3FC14FCC2B42.jpeg

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!

How do you like the blue decagon? I’m considering a blue one myself and would love to hear more about others’ impressions of them. Are they CVD or HPHT? As grown or with post-growth treatments?

lookingforinspo

Rough_Rock
Stunning!

How do you like the blue decagon? I’m considering a blue one myself and would love to hear more about others’ impressions of them. Are they CVD or HPHT? As grown or with post-growth treatments?
it’s CVD and post-growth treatments. Here’s the full specs below. There was 3 levels of intensity I could choose from, I really liked the lightest one but worried it’d just come off as a white diamond with blue nuance so I asked Avery to if it was possible to aim for one in the middle and worse case it’d be closer to the middle (intense) blue that it came out as.

I love how the color intensity changes when you’re outside, in the shadow or indoor. Price wise, it’s roughly the same as their standard decagon, slightly above - I can’t say the same for other shapes.

C450A3B5-0E56-4434-9568-AB549F320AC0.jpeg

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh that’s a really nice shade of blue!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it's incredible! :love: Please share videos of your pendant when you get the chance!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results