shape
carat
color
clarity

My JA MMD arrived!

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oulala! The setting is gorgeous too. Can you post a profile shot?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Glad you took advantage of their awesome sale. I was tempted. Enjoy and wear in good health and blingy joy!

Stephaniekate9210

Rough_Rock
Very pretty! Glad you took advantage of their awesome sale. I was tempted. Enjoy and wear in good health and blingy joy!

I actually brought the ring a few days before the sales started! However they were amazing and discounted me as soon as I asked! :) very good experience overall

Stephaniekate9210

Rough_Rock

The setting is beautiful! Much daintier in person that I was expecting which im very happy about! The whole ring sparkles like crazy! I’ll post a side profile shortly!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually brought the ring a few days before the sales started! However they were amazing and discounted me as soon as I asked! :) very good experience overall

Yassss! ❤️

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring - just beautiful!

I misunderstood the JA sales though - they say the sales don't include loose stones but I had hoped if you were buying the stone and one of their mounts at the same time (in my case for a pendant) then the discount would apply as it would be a finished item. When I put them in my basked only the mount was discounted, so JA is still out of my budget.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! Congratulations!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring - just beautiful!

I misunderstood the JA sales though - they say the sales don't include loose stones but I had hoped if you were buying the stone and one of their mounts at the same time (in my case for a pendant) then the discount would apply as it would be a finished item. When I put them in my basked only the mount was discounted, so JA is still out of my budget.

Try rare carat, Their prices seemed better.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, congratulations!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Enjoy it in good health!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! What's the width of the ring? It looks perfect, not too thick.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results