shape
carat
color
clarity

My iPod Touch is BROKEN!N!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Downloaded OS 3.0 Upgrade, and went kaboom!!! Keeps trying to restart. When it does restart, it doesn''t work. Spent hours trying to fix with online tech support and on the phone. Finally, they are shipping it to them for repair
7.gif

Anyone else having problems with OS 3.0??

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to update to 3.o turned my fiance''s ipod into a brick
7.gif

Since trying to update the last time did the same thing to mine, I''m going to let them update mine too when they fix his tomorrow!

Stupid update...

beau13

Ideal_Rock
My 10 yr. old's Ipod Touch stopped working too. I sent it to them for replacement, instead they send me an e-mail saying it tested for water damage. Apparently leaving it in the car overnight in -30 degree weather (this past winter), resulted in condensation. It wasn't covered for that, so it cost me $ 150 to have them send me a new one (half the cost of what I paid when we bought it 6 weeks earlier)
39.gif
. In the end, that was one expensive Ipod!
Wait to see what they say. If it doesn't test postive for water damage, I imagine they will send you a new one. Good luck!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I updated my iPhone to the new software with no problems at all. Hopefully they can fix yours.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
It sucks. But we love it so much, and my BF has been coveting one for a while, so we are buying another one today so when mine comes back, we will have 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results