shape
carat
color
clarity

my inspiration board...please share yours!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 6:33:24 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 9/16/2009 5:26:30 PM
Author: Still_Waiting
Let''s see if one of these will work. Clearly, I have no idea what I''m doing! (As an aside, I''ve never had any problems posting pictures before. lol)

Nope. That didn''t work. Do you guys just save your canvas onto your computer and them post it like you would a picture? Or do you do something different?
Just curious, what happens when you try to post? Does the name of the file have only letters and numbers? I don''t make mine with Bridal canvas, but I post mine as I would a picture.
I made it with Bridal Canvas (which later my computer blocked because of "malicious add-ons"-FYI). Then, I think I did exactly what you did. I downloaded it to my computer, renamed it, then tried to post it like a picture. The file name shows up in my post (where the attacment link is), but it just shows up as a red x.
33.gif
Oh, well. It still needs some work anyway.
2.gif

Lots of beautiful inspiration here, gals!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe if I take out the "..." I'll try once more. Sorry if this doesn't work!

EDIT: Yippee! Thanks for helping me read the fine print, Freke!

onthebeachsomewheretake2.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, yay, yay, still_waiting!! i love the cake on your board. and the pop of orange!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my inspiration board, I apologize if it''s huge...the actual size of it is 8x10 so I had to shrink it considerably to make it upload and I''m not sure if it''ll turn out right.

Inspiration Board Pink Green Gold Small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results