shape
carat
color
clarity

My IDJ sparkler! 2.32 I SI2 MRB

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Farleysmom, lorrissey, Snicklefritz, tyty333, ame and two little birds :wavey: .

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
wow baby monster !
your story is my day dream !!!! I dream about contacting IDJ and asking them to find me a 2 ct diamond (when I have the funds ) :love:

congratulations on the super beautiful ring :appl:
p.s: and I love your pearls too !

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - love the setting!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring BM!.. :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MissGotRocks and DF :)).

Jeweln, keep building that ring fund and it'll come true :$$): Glad you like the pearls too!

lorrissey, that's an amazing deal for Sholdt. Definitely the best price I've seen around. I wonder if there is an upcharge for larger stones because Adwar had a tiered pricing structure based on ct weight and ring size.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
SO perfect!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Man, would I love to play in your jewelry box. You have an amazing collection of beauties!!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love the great diameter you get with the 60.9 Depth. Congrats! :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
IDJ did a nice job for you! Very gorgeous! :appl: :appl:

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! And it looks absolutely perfect on you.

Congrats.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Kelli, Rosebloom, iLander and elle_chris :wavey:. Elle_chris's Sholdt ring started my semi-bezel love :love:.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Few close-ups of the setting. High polish finish reflects everything around it so lots of phone reflections. Yekutiel told me that it can also be done in matte finish.

I couldn't find anything besides play-doh to anchor the ring for close-ups :bigsmile: .

20140212_115152-1_1_0.jpg

20140212_120312-1_1_.jpg

20140212_120031-1_1_.jpg

20140212_120040-1_1_.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I really love that setting, great pics! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love your ring! Congrats on finding such a beauty! :love:

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
wow, the profile looks almost exactly like my Sholdt.

again, i really do love it. great choice!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Beautiful ring, looks perfect on you!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous and the setting is surprisingly great! :love: I can't imagine why you'd ever want to change the setting to the other brand!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you junebug, elle_chris, derbygal, Roxy and DS :))

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
YUM. I freaking LOVE large stones set in a semi-bezel. The stone seems to grow out of the setting so organically. It looks amazing on you!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you pregcurious and Jereni :wavey:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I just love love love this!

BMI

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is WOW! I joined the forum tonight just so I could comment on your beautiful diamond ring! What a GORGEOUS stone and I'll let you guess what I think of your setting choice. :) A couple of years ago for my 25th wedding anniversary I reset my original e-diamond into the same setting. Hahaaha, not quite the same finger coverage but I'm a small stone kind of gal.

I too love the Sholdt design but when I found this setting on Adwar's site I knew it was the one for me. Someone had said that their diamond sits very low and snug in the Sholdt setting which makes it hard to clean. In this setting the diamond practically floats and my stone stays very clean. My ring doesn't catch on anything either because of the smooth lines. (Of course, it doesn't sit up nearly as high as yours.)

I have included a picture of my humble infant version for your viewing pleasure. :D I hope you are enjoying your lovely!

p1020110.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!!!!!! It looks perfect on your hand!!!!!! And I never would have guessed that was an I, when I was looking at the pictures I had to recheck your title I thought for sure it was much higher! Looks sooooo white!

And total side note but what nail polish are you wearing in the first set of pictures? I adore it!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! I like the fluid lines of the setting.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's really white looking, massive on you and I love the ultra modern chic setting. It's beautiful :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BMI|1397717256|3654869 said:
All I can say is WOW! I joined the forum tonight just so I could comment on your beautiful diamond ring! What a GORGEOUS stone and I'll let you guess what I think of your setting choice. :) A couple of years ago for my 25th wedding anniversary I reset my original e-diamond into the same setting. Hahaaha, not quite the same finger coverage but I'm a small stone kind of gal.

I too love the Sholdt design but when I found this setting on Adwar's site I knew it was the one for me. Someone had said that their diamond sits very low and snug in the Sholdt setting which makes it hard to clean. In this setting the diamond practically floats and my stone stays very clean. My ring doesn't catch on anything either because of the smooth lines. (Of course, it doesn't sit up nearly as high as yours.)

I have included a picture of my humble infant version for your viewing pleasure. :D I hope you are enjoying your lovely!
Thank you BMI for your compliments :wavey: and welcome to PS! I'm so glad my ring brought you into the fold :bigsmile: . Join the convo on all pretty sparklies. Your ring is gorgeous and of course I love the setting.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1397718485|3654875 said:
Beautiful ring!!!!!!!! It looks perfect on your hand!!!!!! And I never would have guessed that was an I, when I was looking at the pictures I had to recheck your title I thought for sure it was much higher! Looks sooooo white!

And total side note but what nail polish are you wearing in the first set of pictures? I adore it!
Thanks SB612. I do love the color and that it looks completely white to me but not at DEF price point.

If you mean the magenta polish, it's A England Briar Rose. I highly recommend this polish brand. The formula and colors are amazing.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks arkieb1 and thecat :wavey: .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results