shape
carat
color
clarity

My IDJ journey - part 1

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
My IDJ journey started after several fellow PSers raved about their service and most importantly their quality at great prices!

I can attest to their service after Shulamit answered my numerous questions - yes, there were indeed many!! And Yekutiel did a fantastic job choosing the stones. Thank you Shulamit and Yekutiel :hand: Long story short, I did bag 2 new purchases from them:

1) a pair of studs with milgrain, 1 ctw, F/G SI PS quality and
2) an 8 pointer tennis bracelet, 3.3 ctw with the new 3 prong design, same specs PS quality.

The studs are on their Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/idjewelry/?hl=en

Stay tuned to the upcoming part 2 of my IDJ journey! Thanks for watching! :angel:

Apologies for the poor pictures. The diamonds are really sparkly but not too sure why it is not showing in the pics! Still trying to learn how to do it properly. :think:

_4900.jpeg

_4904.jpeg

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Please ignore my messy hair :(

_4905.jpeg

_4906.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

Love your studs and bracelet. The 3 prong bracelet is on my wish list! Thank you for sharing your beautiful purchases! You're in good hands with IDJ.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hot dang!! Be still my heart - your studs are GORGEOUS and I want your tiny earlobes because the studs look HUGE on you!! More than the 1 ctw.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE :love: :love: :love: your TB on you!! I have the same setting and I love it, too!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait a second - you said there's a part 2. YOU GOT A SUITE OF JEWELRY FROM IDJ, didn't you?!?!?!?!?!! YESSSSSS!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Girl after my own heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you hop over to the IDJ hangout thread and inject some life into it with tons and tons of pictures and shopping stories!!!! :wavey:

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Lol! Haha how I wish...

Upcoming is the pendant (the one I am drawing inspiration from your milgrain pendant PB) and hopefully another purchase too, depending on budget :dance:

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Another home run by Yekutiel and company! LOVE your tennis bracelet, which is likewise on my IDJ wish list.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Both are so beautiful on you! Please post some perspective shots!! Do you know your wrist size and how long the tennis bracelet is? Love how it looks!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you hit the jackpot over at IDJ! Great team at IDJ, both Yetkutiel and Shulamit helped me with my diamond purchases and they always deliver the best for your budget.
Please post some more pics, I love looking at Bling! :D

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Love the bracelet especially! IDJ is fantastic :)

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all! :) Yeah I am so in love with them :dance:

My wrist is 5" and the bracelet is 6". I will try to get my husband to take some perspective shots. He is getting a bit annoyed that I have been staring at my phone trying to take some selfies lol!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces!! I really love the milgrain around your bezeled studs!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I love the milgrain earrings! That bracelets not to shabby either! Congratulations on your two new pieces! :clap:

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
ThanK you all for the kind words. Perspective shots - pardon my veiny hand!!

One pic with 8 pointers bangle. Notice how the IDJ 3 prongs look bigger than the same 8 pointers bangle?

_4979.jpeg

_4980.jpeg

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
The difference is more obvious in this picture

_4981.jpeg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I would love to see a close up of those gorgeous studs!

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Here you go. I cropped a photo from the video that IDJ did.

_1301.png

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, love the earrings and the bracelet is gorgeous. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are both beautiful! I also really love the milgrain bezel earring settings!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
NICe!!!!

enjoy!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces, Congrats!.. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! Sweet your studs are Instagram stars.

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
You made very nice purchases! Thanks for sharing!

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular! I think I am going to have IDJ reset my wife's studs in the exact same way. Is that double milgrain? 14k or 18k?

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Your pieces are amazing!!! I also have embarked on my first IDJ journey and I'm ecstatic about the finished product (esp given all the rave reviews here on PS). It's a custom Tiffany's inspired Diamond Cross Pendant set in Platinum.

Here are the exact specs:
2.2 CTW, 11 stones, 20 pointers, F-VS Ideal Cuts

I'll see the first pass design next week...so excited. The cross should be finished by the end of this month so I'll post pictures then...stay tuned.

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!

Looks like double milgrain but I actually asked for a nice delicate milgrain and it turned out great :) it is 14k.

Can't wait to see final pictures Queen!

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the inspiration. I had a pair of diamond studs, originally from IDJ, and an antique pendant both reset in milgrain bezels. Ordered on Monday, picked up on Thursday.

They did such a good job and are soooo nice. The bezels make the diamonds look larger, and the look is clean and modern. New life for neglected stones.

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Yes BoubaFris! I will definitely post pics when they become available. I can hardly wait...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results