shape
carat
color
clarity

My IDJ diamond band

Bling001

Rough_Rock
Hello folks, after reading all the posts for diamond eternity bands here I got myself a u prong diamond eternity band from idj. This forum gave me so much information that the selection process was easy. I dont live in NewYork so I emailed idj and Shulamit from idj emailed me back the same day. We discussed what I needed over the phone. After that we kept emailing back and forth till we finalized what I wanted. Since I am a visual person I would ask her to send me videos of different settings for different sizes and she would make a video right away explaining the setting that I would request to see. Those videos really helped me decide. Finally I went for a U prong eternity band with 15 pointers. Diamonds are SI and F-G color, pricescope quality. She just emailed me that it has been shipped and I cant wait now till tomorrow lol. I am a size 5.5 and she recommended 5.75 and instead I went for 6. Now I am nervous, I hope it fits. :|

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new band! :clap: We need pics as soon as it arrives! :naughty:

Welcome to PS! :wavey:

Bling001

Rough_Rock
Thank you :). I cant wait!!! Lol, I will post pictures as soon as it arrives hehehe

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you did good going with a 6. You can always have beads put in it to make it a little tighter if need be. On the other
hand, it's harder to make a too small eternity band bigger...so I think it was a wise decision. Post pics when you get it!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see it!

I was wondering why the size differences, could you speak to that? I hope to be buying an eternity band and I would have just ordered my regular ring size without thinking too much about it (unless the ring was a lot wider than I'm used to, is that what is going on here, the band is wider than you normally wear and would ride up on the largest part of your finger?).

Bling001

Rough_Rock
Omg the sparkle!!! Idj did an amazing job. I love how it turned out.
I ordered size 6 so I can wear it as RHR sometimes as well. It is a tad bit loose on my left hand but it only wiggles and doesnt fall out. I thought since its eternity I will go a bit more than my ring size and now I am so satisfied. So happy with my purchase. Thank you Pricescope for the education and IDJ for doing a great job.

20151204_124215.jpg

20151204_124049.jpg

20151204_124134.jpg

20151204_124759.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty!!!

Bling001

Rough_Rock
Thank you tyty333. It looks much better in person :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is one stunning, gorgeous ring.. LOVE IT!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn no drool emoticon! So I will go with :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :dance: :clap:

amb1885

Rough_Rock
I read your post last night about the anticipation for your band... and I might as well have been reading about myself!! I received the exact same band today from IDJ - 15 pointer U-prong eternity! Yours looks absolutely gorgeous and I, like you, was STUNNED by the sparkle factor when I opened that box!!

You have great taste :love: enjoy!!!

_35472.jpg

Bling001

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys!!!
@amb, I guess WE have great taste lol. I love your solitaire paired with it, looks great.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations you two! You are now ring sisters!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Both diamond eternity bands are gorgeous! IDJ always delivers. I want one too :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: SO gorgeous!! Very blingy, it must sparkle like crazy! It looks amazing on your hand, congratulations!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous :love:

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous! did either of you ask for anything special? is it extra low set or does it have pinched in prongs? or anything different? I would possibly like to ask for exactly the same thing! want to make sure it looks just as nice!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band. I bet it sparkles like mad! Congratulations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results