shape
carat
color
clarity

My i.d. Jewelry bezel studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clop

Shiny_Rock
LOVE your earrings oobiecoo!! Your earshots are perfectly lovely. The bezel is so nice and thin, almost invisible!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great-I love how thin the bezel is! Congratulations!

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous! I am thinking about getting new studs as well and these are such a great price! Could you tell us the diameter of your beautiful new earrings? Thanks!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely and look perfect on your cute earlobes!

I have a set in the same bezel setting at .40 tcw, and I LOVE them!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
You definitely have some nice new ear "bling"! Really, really pretty!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
They look great! I am going to check out the i.d. website now..........

How do you feel about the quality if the diamonds?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone
3.gif

Lauren- I love your studs and they were part of the inspiration for my own! I really like this style of setting.

ysj99- I believe the diameter is 4.8mm but may be a tad bit larger. I say that because there was a small issue with the first pair of studs I recieved. Those were .50 cttw and 4.8mm. The issue was taken care of immediately and he made a whole new pair for me that came up to .53 ctw and I forgot to ask the diameter of them. I assume its the same or larger since he knew I wanted to stay with at least a 4.8mm diameter.

akmiss- I am very pleased with the quality. I do have to say that I''m not big into H&As because my ering is an asscher so I''ve never seen a perfectly cut round diamond before in real life. I wouldn''t know how my earrings compare but just looking at them they are very sparkly, very white, and definitely eyeclean!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Now I want my own studs! -_-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results