shape
carat
color
clarity

my husbands custom ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roxydiva4

Rough_Rock
hello again everyone! i just posted my wedding set last night, but thought you guys would enjoy my hubbys custom ring. we based it off of a jeff cooper platinum ring, but did it in white gold instead.

this picture is on our honeymoon, and shows my original center stone if you read my post last night. i will try to get a better picture of his, but this is the general point. he has almost a carats worth of diamonds! :)

47b6dd25b3127cce97d8f589fe1b00000016108HbN2jNtY

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
The two of you match, how sweet.
face23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
very cool.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s very unique. I like that
How does he like it? Did he design it?
Is it comfortable?

roxydiva4

Rough_Rock
kittycatsmac--yes, we do match, isnt it cute? ;-) but truthfully, we knew we werent matchy matchy, but we liked both having princess cut stones (though he refers to his as square cut).

sevens one-- it is comfortable, though it is kind of big, mm wise. it took him a little while to get used to it because he normally doesnt wear rings. he also has big knuckles, so it had to be big enough to fit over them, as a result, its a bit loose, but he loves it. it was originally a jeff cooper design we saw in a magazine. we took the picture to our jeweler, and he helped us custom design it. there are some tweaks, like there are only 5 squares, it doesnt go all the way around, and its very light yellow gold in the dips between the squares. we both love it because it is very unique, and we dont see many like it. i originally was drawn to the jeff cooper design because my hubby is a mechanic, and it seems very mechanical to me? i dont know, cant explain it. i will try to snag it from him and get more pictures when he gets home from work!!! :)

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
very nice bling! Thanks for sharing - I like seeing mens bands on here!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results