shape
carat
color
clarity

My Hexagonal Diamond and Citrine Ring

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
I bought this in 2005....just because I felt like it! It's from the jewellery quarter in my home town in England, and the jeweller possesses some old Art Deco jewellery moulds. He makes new jewellery from the Art Deco moulds, so although the pieces are new they have a heritage look. I also have a beautiful gold and diamond Art Deco bracelet from him, covered in an earlier thread of mine.

This ring is too big and the citrine is loose. I need to get it altered and repaired. It's got amazing sparkles though - shame the camera can't catch that!

GEDC0586.JPG

GEDC0588.JPG

GEDC0564.JPG

GEDC0578.JPG

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
More finger shots!

GEDC0572.JPG

GEDC0576.JPG

GEDC0577.JPG

GEDC0580.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geez, you have a beautiful collection! I love this ring, such a delicate yellow and love the hexagonal halo :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWWOWWOWWOW!!! :love: :love: :love:
I love that Smith! Glad to see the vault has opened for a new day! :lol:

Beautiful - I'd take that right away to get adjusted so it fits and is safe to wear, because that is quite unique and really VERY appealing - Love that!!! hmmm... a citrine in my future....???? hmmm.... NOW who's the evil one, eh? :twisted:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Love the hexagonal style, looks like sunshine on your finger :love:
Where's your home town?

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone!!

Enerchi - yes, the vault is open! The goblins wouldn't let me in before, even though I had ID and everything...!

Maple: Home town is Brighton, UK. Everyone on Pricescope would love it because it's got one helluva jewellery quarter - many, many little old jewellery shops set in cobbled, tiny alleyways like something out of a Dickens novel.

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Smith1940|1329752271|3130001 said:
Thanks, everyone!!

Enerchi - yes, the vault is open! The goblins wouldn't let me in before, even though I had ID and everything...!

Maple: Home town is Brighton, UK. Everyone on Pricescope would love it because it's got one helluva jewellery quarter - many, many little old jewellery shops set in cobbled, tiny alleyways like something out of a Dickens novel.

Brighton! What a great place, I visited there many times before I emigrated to Canada. I sure do miss back home for all of the great little old shops and the old architecture like you describe...oh, and good fish n' chips, Canada suffers greatly by comparison, they just don't make them like back home ;(

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
maplefemme|1329976595|3132275 said:
Thanks, everyone!!

Brighton! What a great place, I visited there many times before I emigrated to Canada. I sure do miss back home for all of the great little old shops and the old architecture like you describe...oh, and good fish n' chips, Canada suffers greatly by comparison, they just don't make them like back home ;(

Ain't that the truth! Amen, sista. Soooooo, you must remember the Laines then...home of the jewellery shops? Did you ever buy anything there? Were you tempted? :naughty: My problem was that I worked in the Laines...and I had lunch hours!!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Smith1940|1329976898|3132276 said:
maplefemme|1329976595|3132275 said:
Thanks, everyone!!

Ain't that the truth! Amen, sista. Soooooo, you must remember the Laines then...home of the jewellery shops? Did you ever buy anything there? Were you tempted? :naughty: My problem was that I worked in the Laines...and I had lunch hours!!

No, more's the pity...I was nearly 18 when I moved here in 1990 and lacked the budget to do much damage back then, but we are hoping to come over for another visit next year and Brighton might be on the list, could be dangerous :naughty:
I couldn't fathom working there, you lucky thing, I'd be poor...and single :lol:

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Well, Maple, if you want to buy a souvenir in the Laines on your next trip, be prepared for the prices! I was just there for Christmas, and spent a long time wandering the Laines. I thought the prices were shocking. Of course, since I was buying jewellery there 10 years ago, precious metals, diamonds and gems have all skyrocketed, and now there's 20% sales too. You have been warned!!! On the other hand, it's always nice to have something from the Brighton Laines!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a pretty ring, love the color of the Citrine

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results