shape
carat
color
clarity

My hexagon studs arrived!

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I ordered these as a limited edition from Brilliant Earth. I knew they were overpriced (for the diamond, that is) but the return policy was good if I didn’t like them. Unlike others I have had fine experiences with BE. I love them so I’m keeping them, despite the price increase for the cut.

Anyway, I LOVE the hexagon cut. Unlike other fancy cuts I don’t have to keep stopping to turn them to keep them from looking wonky. (looking at you, pear, marquise, & emerald cut!)

Now that I have seen the shape in person, I do want a larger pair with a YG bezel later this year. These are 0.5 ctw and perfect for wearing to work and conferences when I don’t want to blind people with bling. They also work in my second hole as a conplement to hoops. I think I’ll go 1.2-2 ctw as the budget allows for the new pair to show off the shape more. IMG_8319.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8325.jpeg
    IMG_8325.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 9

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
oooooooooooohhhh!! I really like these! So pretty!! Enjoy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool shape!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered these as a limited edition from Brilliant Earth. I knew they were overpriced (for the diamond, that is) but the return policy was good if I didn’t like them. Unlike others I have had fine experiences with BE. I love them so I’m keeping them, despite the price increase for the cut.

Anyway, I LOVE the hexagon cut. Unlike other fancy cuts I don’t have to keep stopping to turn them to keep them from looking wonky. (looking at you, pear, marquise, & emerald cut!)

Now that I have seen the shape in person, I do want a larger pair with a YG bezel later this year. These are 0.5 ctw and perfect for wearing to work and conferences when I don’t want to blind people with bling. They also work in my second hole as a conplement to hoops. I think I’ll go 1.2-2 ctw as the budget allows for the new pair to show off the shape more. IMG_8319.jpeg

Those are beautiful!! One would think they are an "ordinary" earring until you get close, then BAM! Step cut goodness! :) Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results