shape
carat
color
clarity

My Guardian Angel

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s been a while since my last post, and I’m very happy to be back among such an amazing community.
Life had me chasing my tail since Oct., 2019, and the year came to a close with the passing of my mother, who battled Alzheimer’s Disease over the past 5 years.
I have a lifetime of fond memories of my sweet mother, but I wanted something physical, and tangible to hold and wear to carry her with me, every day.
Knowing my love for all things that sparkle, and remembering how fond I am of Mariana pieces, DH surprised me Christmas morning with a guardian angel necklace by Mariana; a piece I have wanted for the majority of 5 years, now. My mother passed 2 days before Christmas. Her birthstone is Aquamarine. This piece is significant in the design, and color scheme: white stones surrounded by light, aquamarine stones, with one aquamarine stone in the center.
I love this necklace for so many reasons, and I wear it every day.
I miss my mother, but I know her soul is now free from the body that imprisoned her. This piece keeps her close to me, and gives me comfort. ♥️

C524C35E-F7C4-45ED-B128-D43591C23FA7.jpeg 68771FCF-AF00-4250-8666-77656FA7A1FD.jpeg 09ADD068-E46D-40BA-BD7B-7577B16D0E6D.jpeg 612758A3-367F-4354-8C1E-A74F9017B9B5.jpeg 1A1BC366-3BC2-4A54-87F8-0D38AE4AB683.jpeg B7559F36-97E7-4430-A305-8D3D086E49E4.jpeg 578BCD83-87FB-44F2-A7A5-A1EC37AC7766.jpeg 425DE6EF-03BA-4AFE-8D70-D11137D77558.jpeg F2DD1779-9179-4A60-A4E3-15EE816EE962.jpeg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a lovely piece! I'm sorry about your mother though :( I wish I had words to say that would help.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's so lovelly
Im sorry about your mum
(my mum also died of altzimers)
Your husband is so thoughtful

That's a beautiful piece
Enjoy and wear with love

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for the passing of your mom. You were a good daughter. Your necklace is beautiful.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that you and your mum in the picture? That is so sweet :))

I can see where you get your good looks from :D

The necklace looks lovely, I hope it brings you comfort to wear it :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that you and your mum in the picture? That is so sweet :))

I can see where you get your good looks from :D

The necklace looks lovely, I hope it brings you comfort to wear it :)

lol!! Yes!! The day of my wedding. DH & I were going to wait until 2020 to get married, but mum’s declining health put us on the fast track to wed in 2016. She didn’t want to miss her daughter getting married, especially since this was the first (and last) wedding I’ll ever have. We were afraid she’d forget who we were by the time 2020 rolled around, so, together, we threw our big day together in a little over a month, after we got engaged. Luckily, I had already started putting things together, and making things a month prior, in preparation for our big day. So, in total, we planned for 8 weeks.
Stressful, but worth it to have her there, and participate in our ceremony. =)2 The activities coordinator of the facility where she lived offered to have the ceremony there, in a dining room they never used. That way, I didn’t have to remove her from her familiar surroundings, and she could enjoy everything in comfort. It was a beautiful day, indeed.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol!! Yes!! The day of my wedding. DH & I were going to wait until 2020 to get married, but mum’s declining health put us on the fast track to wed in 2016. She didn’t want to miss her daughter getting married, especially since this was the first (and last) wedding I’ll ever have. We were afraid she’d forget who we were by the time 2020 rolled around, so, together, we threw our big day together in a little over a month, after we got engaged. Luckily, I had already started putting things together, and making things a month prior, in preparation for our big day. So, in total, we planned for 8 weeks.
Stressful, but worth it to have her there, and participate in our ceremony. =)2 The activities coordinator of the facility where she lived offered to have the ceremony there, in a dining room they never used. That way, I didn’t have to remove her from her familiar surroundings, and she could enjoy everything in comfort. It was a beautiful day, indeed.

That is awesome :))

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Awww. I’m so sorry about your loss. My day job is trying to find treatments for alzheimers and similar diseases - they are terrible for patients and caregivers. Lots of hugs and love and dust. Your new piece is beautiful.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww. I’m so sorry about your loss. My day job is trying to find treatments for alzheimers and similar diseases - they are terrible for patients and caregivers. Lots of hugs and love and dust. Your new piece is beautiful.

Thank you!! What an amazing job to have!! I wish you success! We need cures for these heart wrenching diseases!! ♥️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely special keepsake @Matthews1127, I hope all your good memories are sustaining you through this difficult time.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely special keepsake @Matthews1127, I hope all your good memories are sustaining you through this difficult time.

Thank you! I love it!! It’s now one of my favorite pieces!! Not expensive at all, but irreplaceable to me!! =)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful @Matthews1127...What a wonderful thing to do for your mom so she could be part of your wedding day...You looked beautiful..Your mom looked so happy...:kiss2:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is such a lovely piece - I'm glad you have something to bring you a little comfort! I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. From one who also lost her mother two days before Christmas - gentle hugs to you.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
It’s been a while since my last post, and I’m very happy to be back among such an amazing community.
Life had me chasing my tail since Oct., 2019, and the year came to a close with the passing of my mother, who battled Alzheimer’s Disease over the past 5 years.
I have a lifetime of fond memories of my sweet mother, but I wanted something physical, and tangible to hold and wear to carry her with me, every day.
Knowing my love for all things that sparkle, and remembering how fond I am of Mariana pieces, DH surprised me Christmas morning with a guardian angel necklace by Mariana; a piece I have wanted for the majority of 5 years, now. My mother passed 2 days before Christmas. Her birthstone is Aquamarine. This piece is significant in the design, and color scheme: white stones surrounded by light, aquamarine stones, with one aquamarine stone in the center.
I love this necklace for so many reasons, and I wear it every day.
I miss my mother, but I know her soul is now free from the body that imprisoned her. This piece keeps her close to me, and gives me comfort. ♥

C524C35E-F7C4-45ED-B128-D43591C23FA7.jpeg 68771FCF-AF00-4250-8666-77656FA7A1FD.jpeg 09ADD068-E46D-40BA-BD7B-7577B16D0E6D.jpeg 612758A3-367F-4354-8C1E-A74F9017B9B5.jpeg 1A1BC366-3BC2-4A54-87F8-0D38AE4AB683.jpeg B7559F36-97E7-4430-A305-8D3D086E49E4.jpeg 578BCD83-87FB-44F2-A7A5-A1EC37AC7766.jpeg 425DE6EF-03BA-4AFE-8D70-D11137D77558.jpeg F2DD1779-9179-4A60-A4E3-15EE816EE962.jpeg

I love your necklace! It's a wonderful tangible reminder, and it's beautiful. There are no perfect words, I lost my mom as well. But thank you for sharing your wedding story and bling.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a beautiful piece @Matthews1127 and a poignant one. I hope it brings you some comfort. ❤ Again my deepest condolences.

@OboeGal I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. Sending you gentle hugs.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your necklace! It's a wonderful tangible reminder, and it's beautiful. There are no perfect words, I lost my mom as well. But thank you for sharing your wedding story and bling.

I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s so difficult. Big, warm hugs. :cry2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Polished1911 I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. :(

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
It's been almost a decade. It doesn't sting like it used to. It does get easier... But you've given me a great idea. Maybe I'll get a small sapphire pendant in her honor.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been almost a decade. It doesn't sting like it used to. It does get easier... But you've given me a great idea. Maybe I'll get a small sapphire pendant in her honor.

That sounds beautiful. I hope you will share it with us, once you have it.
This is what is so wonderful about this community; support & inspiration. ♥️

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a lovely piece - I'm glad you have something to bring you a little comfort! I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. From one who also lost her mother two days before Christmas - gentle hugs to you.

Hugs right back. I’m so sorry for your loss, as well. ♥️

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful @Matthews1127...What a wonderful thing to do for your mom so she could be part of your wedding day...You looked beautiful..Your mom looked so happy...:kiss2:

She really was!! I know in her final moments, she was at peace. She knew her family was well, and looked after. My brother and his family are thriving, and happy. I am loved and well cared for, and I have much to be thankful for. She knew, and I told her not to fight to stay, when it was time. Everything she ever wanted for all of us, we have, and more. She was an outstanding woman, and a wonderful mother. I miss her, but I’m so relieved her fight is over.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So sorry about your mom. My mom died about 10 days ago. There's such an emptiness, but I am so happy to have seen this thread. I'm going to get one of those necklaces. They are perfect!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry about your mom. My mom died about 10 days ago. There's such an emptiness, but I am so happy to have seen this thread. I'm going to get one of those necklaces. They are perfect!

I’m so sorry for your loss.
I love my little guardian angel! I think you’ll love yours, as well!! It’s the perfect way to memorialize a beautiful woman so cherished in your life! ♥️

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss @Matthews1127 - I don't post much but browse most days. You always came over as such a loving, devoted daughter to your mum. I lost my father to a related disease in 2017 and it's heartbreaking to watch. Wishing you much peace and comfort and the same wishes to the others on this thread who have lost loved ones. Your necklace is lovely.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss @Matthews1127 - I don't post much but browse most days. You always came over as such a loving, devoted daughter to your mum. I lost my father to a related disease in 2017 and it's heartbreaking to watch. Wishing you much peace and comfort and the same wishes to the others on this thread who have lost loved ones. Your necklace is lovely.

Thank you. So sorry for your loss, as well. I have my good days & bad days, which are expected, but I find comfort & joy in this piece.
I would encourage anyone to find something that brings them joy, in times of sorrow.
If this post brings inspiration to others, I am grateful. ♥️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MrsKMB I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Thank you. So sorry for your loss, as well. I have my good days & bad days, which are expected, but I find comfort & joy in this piece.
I would encourage anyone to find something that brings them joy, in times of sorrow.
If this post brings inspiration to others, I am grateful. ♥

Wise words @Matthews1127 and I’m keeping you in my thoughts. (((Hugs))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results