shape
carat
color
clarity

My Green Marble

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Cinders that is so kind of you and totally unexpected, there are some truly spectacular and valuable jewels on this site so to have you say that about my ring is such a compliment. It is by no means a perfect stone but it has a LOT of personality and I feel very lucky to wear it! Plus it is probably my only jewellery purchase that I did not agonise over, it was unexpected and I just went for it as it was a once in a blue moon offer from my husband!

When it's something that triggers the automatic response without the agonizing (which I can SO relate to!) then you know it's absolutely meant to be!

You are right, there are really some amazing jewels on here but I am happy every time I see your avatar pop up because I love your ring so much. I really love cabochons, rope details, and settings that make the stone the star of the show---your ring ticks all the boxes!

Obviously, I also love a good halo & myriad other settings, hence my involvement here. :)

I also love everything about the acquisition of the fabulous ring. I love London & I love shopping & I love weekend getaways & (even better) I love getaways to get wonderful jewelry & I'm a massive Anglophile so I'd love to live where you live, too. Whew, I must sound crazy. ;-) (My husband & I did get married in England, though so maybe not so crazy.)

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
When it's something that triggers the automatic response without the agonizing (which I can SO relate to!) then you know it's absolutely meant to be!

You are right, there are really some amazing jewels on here but I am happy every time I see your avatar pop up because I love your ring so much. I really love cabochons, rope details, and settings that make the stone the star of the show---your ring ticks all the boxes!

Obviously, I also love a good halo & myriad other settings, hence my involvement here. :)

I also love everything about the acquisition of the fabulous ring. I love London & I love shopping & I love weekend getaways & (even better) I love getaways to get wonderful jewelry & I'm a massive Anglophile so I'd love to live where you live, too. Whew, I must sound crazy. ;-) (My husband & I did get married in England, though so maybe not so crazy.)

Where did you get married? Special trip or were you living here?

I love the design it reminds me off a boucheron piece, it’s unmarked so probably not but it’s definitely inspired by!

I also love halos but I definitely wouldn’t wear this stone nearly as often if it were set in one it would have made it a cocktail ring rather than a statement wear it anytime piece!

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding was in a little village, Woodstock, outside Oxford. It was a destination wedding before those really became a thing, so it was a special trip. We decided to do it because neither DH nor I were living in our hometowns so we would have had to travel to our own wedding anyway so we decided we might as well have an adventure. And we both have ancestors from England. (Unsurprisingly, since our last name is Potter.) :)

I'm abnormal on PS because I would wear anything anywhere (which is probably not particularly abnormal here) but mostly because I don't care about the metal of the setting at all. I'm ALL about the rocks! I just love gemstones so much & I do not care about metal. I know the metal typically retains the actual value for most jewelry but I'm not wearing it because of its value. I'm wearing it for the gems. Actually, I'd probably be happier if more gemstones were set in base metals because then I could buy more baubles!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results