shape
carat
color
clarity

My gorgeous new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Evelina

Rough_Rock
9.gif

I am soo excited. I received my ring today. I new that ring the was going to be massive, but it is still elegant despite its size. And the yellow gold accents the stone color wonderfully. It is even more beautiful then I expected. I put it on my hand and I do not want to take it off. I absolutely love it! Take a look at the pic...

Yeii!

IMG_4568g.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Is that a citrine? How big is it? I''d love to see a side view of the setting-I love the tiny diamonds in the tip of each prong.

Evelina

Rough_Rock
Yes, you are correct. It is a yellow Citrine set in 18k yellow gold. Will take another picture in a few minutes.

Evelina

Rough_Rock
The Citrine weighs almost 20.cts. Here is a side view of the ring.

IMG_456.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a very beautiful ring!!!! How about a handshot???

Linda

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love the unique and beautiful setting, not to mention that stone! Yowsers! Love to see a hand shot when you get a chance!
36.gif
It''s fabulous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a unique setting! I love the color of the citrine and agree that we need hand shots.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! It looks like the citrine is set in a crown. Very unique setting. Hand pics please.
1.gif

Evelina

Rough_Rock
Hi everybody.
Here is a handshot as you requested. The picture sucks but I hope you can see how the ring looks on a hand.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t see a picture

Evelina

Rough_Rock
Sorry.
There seems to be a problem with the system. Will try again later.

Evelina

Rough_Rock
Here is another try.

IMopy.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evelina, that ring will certainly command attention! And you''re right, the yellow gold really enhances the stone very nicely.

Wear it in good health.

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love big rings. I think it might look a little better on my huge hand though!!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results