shape
carat
color
clarity

My Goodness I am old Married Lady

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 5:40:36 PM
Author: lulu
But I need to know more about the dog...
Bless you lulu. Lottie aka The Princess is a jack russell cross and very spoilt. She is coming up for six years old and she thoroughly enjoyed herself bounding around the gardens of our reception venue. Whilst we were having the wedding breakfast she snoozed on the four poster bed in our bridal suite!! We also have a three year old chocolate lab who is wonderful but would have caused abject chaos. I am glad to say Lottie did go home with her Granny (MIL) at midnight.

Our photographer has emailed to say all the photos should be available to view over the weekend so I will post the information and password when I know it

Thank you everyone for your kind comments - it really was the most joyfilled day of my life, perfect location, perfect weather , perfect husband!!
36.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 6:21:19 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Such beautiful pictures! I loved the location and photography so much that I looked through a couple more pages of your photographer''s site! I am envious of the locations that you have for weddings there!
Thank you diamondseeker. The church is in the village where we live and the reception venue just the next village along. We are so fortunate and I know it is easy to take such beautiful surroundings for granted, but we love where we live. It was like a Royal procession on the half mile journey to Church as lots of ours neighbours came out to wave me past!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your photos I really enjoyed looking at them. They are SO wonderful! Gorgeous shots. I love your dress too so lovely. Congrats!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I am in love with your hair color! Is it natural?
I love British weddings.
30.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 5:07:25 AM
Author: choro72
I am in love with your hair color! Is it natural?
I love British weddings.
30.gif
What a kind compliment! Yes my hair is naturally that colour, I hated it when I was a child as red hair makes you a very easy target for ridicule in the UK. I understand in the US it is a very different story and people love the colour. Now I am old I appreciate the novelty of it and the fact you stand out from the crowd

lulu

Ideal_Rock
You''re right about the labbie- my 6 yr. old would wreak havoc at a formal event. Not to mention eat the cake. But Lottie

clearly understood this was a dignified occasion.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Absoultely beautiful! Your photographer did a wonderful job...but I don''t think it was that hard because you and your husband make such a cute couple...you photographer probably didn''t have to work to hard to take these great pictures.

Congrats on your wedding and many years of happiness in your marriage!
9.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
what a lovely wedding!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Samantha these are stunning! I love love LOVE your gown. The material and color are gorgeous on their own, but with your tone and hair color - wowza!

Simply gorgeous, thanks for posting!

I am having my gown custom made as well, any tips on the process? Also, do you mind if I "steal" one of those photos off the website as inspiration? The material is PERFECT!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 7:06:54 PM
Author: leeNY
Wow, Samantha these are stunning! I love love LOVE your gown. The material and color are gorgeous on their own, but with your tone and hair color - wowza!

Simply gorgeous, thanks for posting!

I am having my gown custom made as well, any tips on the process? Also, do you mind if I ''steal'' one of those photos off the website as inspiration? The material is PERFECT!
Hi LeeNY

I found the custom made process fantastic. It helped that I got on so well with my dressmakers. We laughed and cried together and I was able to tell them anything that I wasn''t sure about. Only do it with people you trust and can be honest with.

Please feel free to use any pictures as inspiration, good luck with the process

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pictures!!
30.gif

Congrat''s on being an old married lady
2.gif
! I agree that your location and dress are BEAUTIFUL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results