shape
carat
color
clarity

My Gold Collection

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
I am going to try to post my gold collection, I don't think I can post all the photos together.
First up is my Cartier LOVE ring. It is the narrow LOVE ring (doesn't say width on the certificate so I am not sure of the width).
18K, size 53 (I wear 5.75)

c53cjg.jpg

c256.jpg

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Next are my three gold bracelets.
First one is my "big link" bracelet, 14K, I bought this for $300 and probably wear it more than any other piece of gold. I can put it on and take it off myself and it is so comfortable and goes with everything.
Next one is a Gucci style or horsebit style (it is actually not Gucci), 14K
Last is my charm bracelet (mostly travel charms), I also posted it on the charm bracelet thread.
I love it but it clangs around too much on the keyboard and desk to wear at work.

c55cjg.jpg

c259.jpg

c291cjg.jpg

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Last group of photos.
First is 36 inch 14K necklace (I have my gym shirt on and it weirdly bumped out at the bottom in the photo).
Second is a photo of most of my stuff together.
At the bottom right of the photo is a cross I bought in Cortona (Tuscany) Italy in a little tiny jewellery store. It is a remake of a 13th Century Cross. I love this cross as I have never seen another one like it.
At the bottom middle is a St. Francis of Assisi medal I bought in Assisi, Italy (Umbria).
Thanks for looking!

c57cjg.jpg

c61cjg.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful collection!!! I especially love the cable bracelet. And the charm bracelet. And the long necklace. And everything!

BhavinJ

Rough_Rock
Trade
Amazing collection :appl:

BhavinJ

Rough_Rock
Trade
liked that charm bracelet.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I said I loved your gold charm bracelet somewhere, but I checked this thread and it wasn't in this thread. I still love it. It is simply amazing. You have great yellow gold and I am a yellow gold aficionado, so... :love:.

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I love yellow gold too, Deb! Your bracelets are scrumptious, Charleston -- I really like the big link one & the horsey one. Super collection altogether!

--- Laurie

yoyosaidfeia

Rough_Rock
LOVE your charm bracelet. :lickout:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Charleston, I love your collection. It's all beautiful. I think the horsebit bracelet is gorgeous and, to me, it looks just like Gucci! Your charm bracelet is really something special, too. And I love the delicateness of the hoop bracelet. You have very good taste! :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smith1942|1376265299|3501039 said:
Charleston, I love your collection. It's all beautiful. I think the horsebit bracelet is gorgeous and, to me, it looks just like Gucci! Your charm bracelet is really something special, too. And I love the delicateness of the hoop bracelet. You have very good taste!

Ya think?

Deb
:saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results