shape
carat
color
clarity

My girl''s engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Floridaguy

Rough_Rock
Here is a pic of the engagement ring I am going to give to my sweetheart next week. The middle stone is a GIA 0.77 RB SI1 H. I can''t wait to give it to her.

rb77.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your soon-to-be engagement
1.gif

Michelle

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I'm sure she'll love it.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
congrats! was it custom made? it look beautiful
appl.gif

Floridaguy

Rough_Rock
Thanks, yes it is custom made. It was a GIA 0.77 RB certified loose stone that I had mounted on the setting. The setting has 2 little diamonds on each side totaling a little over a 1/4 Carat. They have the same clarity and color as the main stone to. I think it is the perfect ring for her.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. Very pretty ring. It's nice to see there are still a few out there who choose yellow gold these days. I like the contrast betwen the yellow gold and the white diamonds.

Diamondlil

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Very Pretty Ring! Hope you have a great time in Disneyworld!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Ring..Congratulatins!

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a pretty ring. That second picture looks great! The 2 little side diamonds on each side really add to make a different look. Congrats and good luck!

mercerdnky

Rough_Rock
Beautiful.
1.gif
After the engagement, please take a picture of it on her hand and post it.

Floridaguy

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and best wishes. It's only 3 days away now and I am getting nervous. I feel like a little kid waiting for Xmas morning. There is nothing that I have ever wanted more before in my whole life. I am sure everything will be perfect. I have a horse and carriage ride reserved so everything is set.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/8/2004 11:46:59 AM Floridaguy wrote:

There is nothing that I have ever wanted more before in my whole life. ----------------

That's so sweet!

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Great ring...I like the setting with the side stones...I am sure she will love it...as well as you
9.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful and sparkly ring! With the 2 side stones, from the top it reminds me of my original one, which had a pear on each side. I love that look.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results