shape
carat
color
clarity

my friends are about to have me committed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucymartin

Rough_Rock
Hello all...I have been reading posts on PS for about a year now and know that many of you feel the same way, so I thought I''d come to you for advice...
I have had my wedding/engagement rings for a year now, and I am completely OBSESSED with them! By this, I mean that a year later I am still paranoid about wearing them out or even to work, for fear of knocking them into a doorway, on my desk, on a table, etc, etc, etc...(and this does happen, as I am clumsy!) Do any of you have any healthy advice about how to get over whipping out the loupe and checking my ring for dings, scratches, etc. each time this happens? My husband hates when I don''t wear them, and they are very beautiful and special to me! I would love to just be able to wear them and not have the constant fear about what wear and tear day to day activities will cause! Thanks for any advice!!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
therapy...........just kidding. can you post pics. just wear them. Also if you have your stone and ring insured appropriately your covered no matter what.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Ditto what Windowshopper said...if you have insurance, and you feel it is reasonably robust to cover a loss (re-appraise and reinsure if not), then when you get that panicky feeling, you can tour the replacement options here any day you feel this discomfort, and remind yourself that, should the worst happen, it can be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results