shape
carat
color
clarity

My Friend Leonard

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone read this book? What did you think? I just finished and OMG I absolutely loved it!!! I havent read the other book by James Frey, but I love the way he writes and the characters--I loved how it was written so differently from anything else I''ve ever read before!

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
I''m still on the first one. About half-way through in less than 24 hours...it''s that good! I plan to read Leonard next. Do you think they need to be read in order? I have a short-attention span and read several books at a time and would love to read both at the same time. If they can''t be read together, any other books you recommend in this same realm?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Nah, I still haven''t read the first one although I may borrow it from a friend. Maybe there are things I didnt catch b/c I didnt read the first one, but I didn''t notice that I didnt understand anything.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it out in paperback?

I read the first one (A Million Little Pieces)...a few weeks before the whole scandal came out about whether he lied about stuff or not. I really liked the Leonard character, so I do want to read the book, but I''m not forking over the cash for hardcover. Might spring for it in paperback.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2006 12:05:02 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Is it out in paperback?

I read the first one (A Million Little Pieces)...a few weeks before the whole scandal came out about whether he lied about stuff or not. I really liked the Leonard character, so I do want to read the book, but I''m not forking over the cash for hardcover. Might spring for it in paperback.
Yep, I have it in paperback!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results