shape
carat
color
clarity

My first wedding dream...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I had a wedding dream last night and I think it''s the first one I''ve had.... uh oh. I''ve had plenty of dreams where I''m married to SO with a family but non of the actual wedding. My dreams are always a bit odd though haha. For example in this one I had a long sleeved white shirt on under my wedding dress for the ceremony and then went to take it off for the reception haha what?!?!? I had really awesome/sexy undergarments on.... gotta find a pair like that. The wedding seemed fun... so I guess that''s a good sign. Although I think we were on a boat... which would be weird cause I tend to get sea sick...

Bad news is that the reason I had this dream was because SO and I were talking about our wedding the other day and his timeline is a bit longer than mine
20.gif
oh well guess I''ll have to wait a few months longer that I''d though to get my actual wedding. The silly dreams will have to suffice for now.

Anyone with silly/odd wedding dreams to share?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 8:51:29 AM
Author:Callisto
I had a wedding dream last night and I think it''s the first one I''ve had.... uh oh. I''ve had plenty of dreams where I''m married to SO with a family but non of the actual wedding. My dreams are always a bit odd though haha. For example in this one I had a long sleeved white shirt on under my wedding dress for the ceremony and then went to take it off for the reception haha what?!?!? I had really awesome/sexy undergarments on.... gotta find a pair like that. The wedding seemed fun... so I guess that''s a good sign. Although I think we were on a boat... which would be weird cause I tend to get sea sick...

Bad news is that the reason I had this dream was because SO and I were talking about our wedding the other day and his timeline is a bit longer than mine
20.gif
oh well guess I''ll have to wait a few months longer that I''d though to get my actual wedding. The silly dreams will have to suffice for now.

Anyone with silly/odd wedding dreams to share?
I haven''t had any recently, but I just had to ask...were you wearing your flippie floppies???
9.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha. You know I don''t remember seeing my feet at any point in the dream so I''m just gonna assume that I was definitely wearing my flippy floppies.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
LOL. At least it was a good wedding dream!

I recently had my first wedding dream too...about planning someone else''s wedding. The good news was at least in my dream, my bf was really involved...in these other people''s wedding plans!
37.gif

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock
I can''t remember ever having a wedding dream before dating my current boyfriend (and hopefully very-soon-to-be fiance!) But I had the first one not long after we started our relationship and over the past 4 years that we have been together I have had at least 1 or 2 a year. They are all about marrying him and getting ready for the wedding either the day before or just before the ceremony, and for some reason it always seems to be about freaking out because I don''t have enough time to get my hair and makeup and such ready, or I''m not in my dress yet or need to go find someone random that is supposed to be there. In any case, I think it bodes well for us getting married, however I better make sure I give myself a lot of extra time to get ready, just in case!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 7:03:29 PM
Author: jazzoboe
I can''t remember ever having a wedding dream before dating my current boyfriend (and hopefully very-soon-to-be fiance!) But I had the first one not long after we started our relationship and over the past 4 years that we have been together I have had at least 1 or 2 a year. They are all about marrying him and getting ready for the wedding either the day before or just before the ceremony, and for some reason it always seems to be about freaking out because I don''t have enough time to get my hair and makeup and such ready, or I''m not in my dress yet or need to go find someone random that is supposed to be there. In any case, I think it bodes well for us getting married, however I better make sure I give myself a lot of extra time to get ready, just in case!

Haha thats so funny. Yes definitely give yourself plenty of time. Worst comes to worst... you''re the bride... they''ll wait for you
2.gif

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
I never had any wedding dreams until after I got engaged, and now I''ve had a couple. Like jazzoboe, my wedding dreams always involve me being in a panic and completely unorganized and unprepared for the wedding. I wake up so stressed out! I know it is because I''m slightly OCD when it comes to being organized :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
No wedding dreams yet but I did recently have one about getting an ering. It was horrible! The ring was so ugly and waaay too big but for some reason couldn''t be sized down and when we got it home we found out the diamond was a fake!! AAAHHHH! Haha dreams are weird. I know I won''t have any problems with my ring (whenever he decides to finally propose
20.gif
) because he has great taste. Just goes to show the things that are always on our minds lol.

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes, I think I have also had 2 dreams about getting the ring and it was terrible. I mean, not even just ugly, but in one of the dreams the ring was actually made of gold-colored elastic kind of string with some little clear plastic beads on it. And I felt so awful because I couldn''t face telling him I hated it but I thought "how can I wear this the rest of my life? it looks ridiculous!" But thankfully I am in the same boat as you, I think my bf has good taste and he knows what I likes so I have no fear at all about what he''ll really pick out!

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock
OK, I had to come back here to add that last night I had a very bizarre wedding dress shopping dream. All I remember for sure was that I kept feeling all the dresses because the materials all felt so nice and I just wanted them all! Go figure
20.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 1:22:33 PM
Author: jazzoboe
OK, I had to come back here to add that last night I had a very bizarre wedding dress shopping dream. All I remember for sure was that I kept feeling all the dresses because the materials all felt so nice and I just wanted them all! Go figure
20.gif

Haha I love funny and senseless dreams. Like you I already remember really silly details about the dreams and often nothing else haha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results