shape
carat
color
clarity

my first time so be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
your ring isnt fireless. if you take pics by the window or go out in the sun and take pictures from different angles you''ll see it''ll reflect the light into the camera. lots of fire.
your ring is gorgeous.
30.gif
keep taking more pictures for us. they are great photos.
36.gif

trishy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/1/2009 1:22:14 AM
Author: Smurfysmiles
i love the blue in this pic

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. I particularly
30.gif
the design of the gallery. Very pretty. Congrats!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring Smurfy, and your pictures turned out lovely!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring Smurfy. Love the profile. You took some great pics!!!
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2009 1:15:16 PM
Hey guys, I''ll take some handshots tomorrow, i means its SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!! Go cardinals!!!

Here''s one from when we got engaged :)

Very pretty on your hand! Congratulations!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congratulations!
36.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring and your photos are great.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
hey guys, superbowl was ok, my team didnt win but i blame it on the ref lol
ask and you shall receive

my ring size is 6.5
18kt White Gold 5/8ct TW Round Diamond Engagement Ring, GIA® Graded
31 accent diamonds that are 1/4cttw each

If anyone is interested, here is the link to the thread I did about the engagement back in october when it happened :) i got engaged on my pricescope 1 year anniversary! lol

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/smurfys-pic-post-and-story-because-i-like-to-take-up-the-whole-forum-haha.96436/

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
Fantastic ring! I love the side view, so pretty
36.gif

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
Smurf - your ring is just gorgeous! Have you thought about what kind of wedding band you''ll want to pair it with?

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is lovely Smurf! I love that setting!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very nice pictures of your ring - they are really hard to photograph, and you did a nice job. I especially love the side view.

Very pretty! Also, make sure your ring is super squeeky clean to get fire pictures.. I''ve noticed that the fire is a little more dull in my diamonds if they are dirty, and they sparkle like mad if they are clean! Good luck!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 1:16:41 PM
Author: swedish bean
Very pretty! Also, make sure your ring is super squeeky clean to get fire pictures.. I''ve noticed that the fire is a little more dull in my diamonds if they are dirty, and they sparkle like mad if they are clean! Good luck!
Ditto all the way... though I''ve gotten some pretty fantastic fire even off a dirty ring (though asschers have broader flashes).

Lovely ring, smurfy.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 10:02:36 AM
Author: Thomperchik
Smurf - your ring is just gorgeous! Have you thought about what kind of wedding band you''ll want to pair it with?

ugh no, this has become a source of turmoil with me, im afraid of what to put with it because of the roundness of the ring- any suggestions?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Great photos too!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and your pictures turned out great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 2:51:36 PM
Date: 2/2/2009 10:02:36 AM

Author: Thomperchik

Smurf - your ring is just gorgeous! Have you thought about what kind of wedding band you'll want to pair it with?

ugh no, this has become a source of turmoil with me, im afraid of what to put with it because of the roundness of the ring- any suggestions?

Congratulations Smurfy - I can never see too many halo's I tell you - it's lovely. This made me laugh (the wedding band dilemma) You just get ONE thing down and then there's ANOTHER one to think about, right? When we were figuring out the budget for my e-ring and I asked about whether the wedding band was included in that amount, my boyfriend said (and I quote) "TWO rings! You get TWO rings?!? Oh NO!" LOL. Men!

I'm really digging the non-matchy wedding bands right now (stacker style) I think they look great with halos especially. I think one with round brilliants and baguettes would look great! (another thread on here with some really thin ones - gosh, I can never remember people's screen names. They're about 1.4mm wide - really pretty) Anyways, that's just my personal fave.... (EDIT: Celletani's bands - here is the link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cellentanis-ultra-thin-baguette-bands-are-here.106372/)

- Jodie -

PS: I LOVE your "signature" - we were just talking about Rita Rudner today - she's awesome.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results