shape
carat
color
clarity

My first thread! Hello and also THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies,

Finally decided to join PS after years of admiring your beauties from afar.

I am impatiently waiting for my ring! We’ve been together 4.5 years (I’m 26, he’s 27). It’s in the house and we picked it out together but he won’t let me see the finished ring!

It’s a GIA 2.15ct G S1 XXX on a plain platinum band. The inclusions are minor feathering near the bottom of the diamond so I’m stoked as you can’t see it unless you really squint and know it’s there. We bought it at an Aus jewellery chain (and probably paid a hefty amount to their mark-up, but my SO didn’t want to make this type of purchase online).

I am going crazy waiting... I know it’ll be in April but it’s so long away! Anyway, I just wanted to share the ring specs... and say hello!

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello! How exciting! Hang in there :)

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! Looking forward to seeing your ring in the coming months!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello:wavey:
How exciting, I can’t wait to see this gorgeous ring on your hand.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies,

Finally decided to join PS after years of admiring your beauties from afar.

I am impatiently waiting for my ring! We’ve been together 4.5 years (I’m 26, he’s 27). It’s in the house and we picked it out together but he won’t let me see the finished ring!

It’s a GIA 2.15ct G S1 XXX on a plain platinum band. The inclusions are minor feathering near the bottom of the diamond so I’m stoked as you can’t see it unless you really squint and know it’s there. We bought it at an Aus jewellery chain (and probably paid a hefty amount to their mark-up, but my SO didn’t want to make this type of purchase online).

I am going crazy waiting... I know it’ll be in April but it’s so long away! Anyway, I just wanted to share the ring specs... and say hello!

Welcome!! I'm late to this but I can't wait to see your ring! Your avatar is super cute too!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell him you need it NOW! as your friends on PS are bugging you terribly ;-) truth is it sounds beautiful and I too look forward to seeing your ring.. if you would, please tag me as sometimes I get on and sometimes I don't :) congratulations! (in advance) :)

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
Tell him you need it NOW! as your friends on PS are bugging you terribly ;-) truth is it sounds beautiful and I too look forward to seeing your ring.. if you would, please tag me as sometimes I get on and sometimes I don't :) congratulations! (in advance) :)

Thank you! I’m getting worried the coronavirus may impact our little trip away in April (although it’s only a 2 hour drive away) but I will do :)

40-ish days now!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you! Your ring sounds amazing! A 2.15 carat stone is such a wonderful size. The anticipation must be driving you mad. I hope your trip isn't cancelled...you're driving so I'm thinking you'll be fine. Can't wait to see your gorgeous ring!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!
And I sympathize. Waiting is the wooooorst

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
So excited for you! Your ring sounds amazing! A 2.15 carat stone is such a wonderful size. The anticipation must be driving you mad. I hope your trip isn't cancelled...you're driving so I'm thinking you'll be fine. Can't wait to see your gorgeous ring!

Thank you! 30 odd days to go. I hope I can go, but importantly I hope we get rid of this stupid virus as I’m sure it’s impacting so many engagements/weddings/honeymoons/holidays!

Last edited:

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
Ah. Bump. Should have been 19 days today, but now there are restrictions on travel in NSW. It’s now 136 days :(sad.

VeredynC

Rough_Rock
I just joined PS too! Been browsing a lot on engagement rings lately & saw how beautiful this community is I couldn't resist being a part of it. I'm so excited to hear about how your proposal's gonna go! April's here! ;D

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
I just joined PS too! Been browsing a lot on engagement rings lately & saw how beautiful this community is I couldn't resist being a part of it. I'm so excited to hear about how your proposal's gonna go! April's here! ;D

I am too - the new date is August because of coronavirus restrictions in Aus! But appreciate your kind words :kiss2:

VeredynC

Rough_Rock
I hope things get better soon. The coronavirus is really bumming things out.
On the bright side, it's only 3 months more to go out of the entire lifetime you'll be wearing the ring afterwards! :mrgreen:

Stay safe & be healthy!

heretofindoutmore

Rough_Rock
I am too - the new date is August because of coronavirus restrictions in Aus! But appreciate your kind words :kiss2:

I'm new too and totally agree with you girls that this community is amazing!
Hang in there a little more, 3 months will pass pretty quickly :appl:
Can't wait for your photos!

Stay safe <3

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Two weeks! Yay! Can’t wait to hear all about it and SEE the ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results