Premium
Beautiful stone!

TripEx

Shiny_Rock
Woooow

Reactions: CMN

Semy

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! :clap: I am also planning to have a pendant in Martini setting from WF. Would you mind sharing the information, what kind of semi-customising you would like to have in that setting?

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! :clap: I am also planning to have a pendant in Martini setting from WF. Would you mind sharing the information, what kind of semi-customising you would like to have in that setting?

The WF Martini pendant is on a fixed chain. I have asked for a free/floating chain which requires some modification to the basket. I also asked for claw prongs as in some of the sample images rounded prongs seem to be shown (not sure which is standard). I am also getting a jump ring on the 16 inch chain added at 15 inches so I have the option to wear the pendant slightly higher (particularly useful with t-shirts).

The pendant is now in the production stage. I will post pics when I receive it.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant! Can you share any photos showing the martini on the floating chain?

Semy

Rough_Rock
Looks dainty and very pretty! Congratulations! How does the back look like? Did you customise it to have a flat back or is it the rounded WF default Martini back?

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
@lihoo it has a different back so you can thread the chain through. I will take some closer photos in the next couple of days and post them.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, and the most perfect size on you! I'm planning on something very similar for my 40th, and I just love yours. Would love to see more pics!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you!!!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful @CMN love your modifications!
Many many years ago, WF have this preset martini diamond necklace in 0.75 ACA uncertified. DH got me for my graduation gift and I love it, the uncertified ACA diamond is really nice and looks white, I think they said it was H color. But really look white since it was for pendant, I never see it looks tinted. My mom lost that necklace and she replaced it with the same style necklace from ACA, same size but since there were no option for 0.75ct preset, I need to get certified ACA. I don’t think DH noticed that the necklace I’m wearing right now is a different necklace he gave me, I don't have the heart to tell him too.
@lihoo @Dandi if you don’t have a specific specs that you want, their preset with uncertified ACA is also beautiful and it looks white too!

Last edited:

lillibear

Rough_Rock
I love your pendant! Congratulations!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
A stunner!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Pics posted here:
Hi All,

So I have now discovered the complaints about the difficulty of taking photos of diamonds are real - =)2

I have done my best. I found it was actually easier for the camera to focus with a white background. Not sure why that is???

7A3EA913-CEFD-4548-8B64-1B95A6A470D0.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results