shape
carat
color
clarity

My first stone…what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mikey

Rough_Rock
Carat: 0.74
Cut: Ideal
Color: E
Clarity: SI2 (Toronto independent jeweler says it looks more like SI1)
Measurement: 5.85 x 5.81 x 3.59mm
Crown Depth & Table: Not sure
Bottom Line: $4150 CAN (approx. $3087 USD)

GemScan certified platinum engagement ring (included) to be completed in 2 weeks. Now I just have to think of a way to propose
1.gif

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
Those angles will be what helps someone here tell you if they think you got a good deal.

Mikey

Rough_Rock
I'll know the exact angles when i get the specific detailed appraisal in two weeks.
Thanks SPARKLY

Mikey

Rough_Rock
Here the specs: is the price reasonable?

Carat: 0.74
Cut: Ideal
Color: E
Clarity: SI2 (Toronto independent jeweler says it looks more like SI1)
Measurement: 5.85 - 5.81 x 3.59mm
Crown 35.1
Pavilion 40.8
Table 55.9%
Depth 61.6%
Bottom Line: $4150 CAN (approx. $3050 USD)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
The HCA gave it a 1.7 EX/EX/VG/VG TIC. If this includes a platinum ring and a gemscan for that price, I'd say you got a good deal. But I am just a rookie. Have you seen the diamond? If you have, and it looks good, that's what would finish the deal. Good luck.

Shay

Mikey

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response Shay,
I’m happy with the stone having seen it in person. The jeweler was knowledgeable and patient with a novice like myself. Having been searching for two long months, their price was considerably lower. As far as the stone, a couple of white inclusions that I had to look for but overall it’s in my price range so I went for it...should be ready next week
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results