shape
carat
color
clarity

My first pink tourmaline - it was a Beverly K steal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I followed BooBearsMom''s thread in Hangout to a site that''s having an awesome going-out-of-business sale. I''ve never bought from them before, so I''m keeping my fingers crossed that there won''t be any problems. The setting is platinum (my first platinum piece, too), .39tcw diamonds, with a 6.5mm pink tourmaline. I''m sure the cut of the tourmaline won''t be nearly as nice as all of the BB, Dan Stair, Gene, etc. gemstones, but heck, at nearly 75% off, just the setting alone was worth it! I can''t waaaaait to get it, and of course I''ll post pics!

beverlyk pink tourmaline steal.jpg

Girl, you are on a roll! LOL
9.gif

The ring is gorgeous and a great price. Post pics when you get it.

Date: 2/7/2009 6:17:11 PM
Author: akmiss
Girl, you are on a roll! LOL
9.gif

The ring is gorgeous and a great price. Post pics when you get it.
Well, be assured that cellentani will be taking a looong break now. My DH was sitting next to me (he was shopping for wireless printers on the iMac, and I was on my laptop - quality time together, huh?), and he told me it could be bday Part II/early Valentine''s gift.
9.gif

That''s so pretty!! I can''t wait to see pictures!!
36.gif
36.gif

I''ve been drooling over the pink sapphire leverback earrings.

Love it, can''t wait till you get it. Please post lots of pics for us.

Can''t wait to see it on your hand! Congrats on a great deal!

Wow, what a steal!!

Lucky YOU!!! Gosh, I would have liked to have had any of the BK rings, but they were all 7''s, sadly!
8.gif

My fingers are too small for any of the rings and the snowflake earrings were already soldout. Lucky you!

Dang diamondseeker and chrono, I am happy about getting the ring (reserving final judgement when it arrives, of course), but you ladies are soooo lucky to have elegant, slim fingers. Really lucky. I think I''d trade a ring or two to downsize the digits.
39.gif

Ooh it looks like bubblegum! Soooo pretty!

Oooh, I saw that one. It''s gorgeous! Can''t wait to see more pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics