shape
carat
color
clarity

My first lab created studs (distinctive gem)

michkal

Rough_Rock
Hi! I’m a big lurker but seldom poster. I always consult this forum for diamond purchases and have never been steered wrong. I hope i can assist others considering options. I went from totally against lab diamonds to willing to try for earrings. Considered a few vendors from this forum and decided to purchase from @Rhino at distinctive gems. He picked out a pair of 1.46 tcw D VS1 earrings. Totally gorgeous. My only regret was not going bigger! Totally recommend if you’re new to lab stones and want some high performers! I’ll attach a combo of his pics and mine. Thanks for the recommendation, pricescope!

4951EC61-41B8-4399-B9C1-4E520D77485E.jpeg 4743C335-F8CC-4D3B-B97D-19BFE6A2BE3F.jpeg 1C1F36A1-BB12-493E-A6C1-41B45F3E6CBE.jpeg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Well, congratulations on a stunning pair of LGD earrings! D, VS1 ?! What a dream combo. I don't think Jon has ever done a less than stellar job helping to create a pair of classic diamond studs. Thank you for sharing your experience and giving back to the community with your feedback. It is what makes PS so special.

If you do ever decide to go bigger, we would love to see those too. =D

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
They’re amazing! I love them!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
They look lovely on you =)2

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and your hair is lovely! I’m jealous if your curls!

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I’m a big lurker but seldom poster. I always consult this forum for diamond purchases and have never been steered wrong. I hope i can assist others considering options. I went from totally against lab diamonds to willing to try for earrings. Considered a few vendors from this forum and decided to purchase from @Rhino at distinctive gems. He picked out a pair of 1.46 tcw D VS1 earrings. Totally gorgeous. My only regret was not going bigger! Totally recommend if you’re new to lab stones and want some high performers! I’ll attach a combo of his pics and mine. Thanks for the recommendation, pricescope!

4951EC61-41B8-4399-B9C1-4E520D77485E.jpeg 4743C335-F8CC-4D3B-B97D-19BFE6A2BE3F.jpeg 1C1F36A1-BB12-493E-A6C1-41B45F3E6CBE.jpeg

Wow those are gorgeous! I’m in the market for studs now myself. Do you mind if I asked how much these cost?

P

Petalouda

They look great! Congrats! I’m waiting for my own studs from DG to come in. Seeing how gorgeous yours are just made me more excited.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
They look great! Congrats! I’m waiting for my own studs from DG to come in. Seeing how gorgeous yours are just made me more excited.

How was the process with DG on that? I was speaking with him about upgrading my e-ring but I'm pivoting lately towards a pair of studs instead. For now.

P

Petalouda

How was the process with DG on that? I was speaking with him about upgrading my e-ring but I'm pivoting lately towards a pair of studs instead. For now.
Easy! He’s very responsive. It’s like talking to an old friend.

P

Petalouda

would you mind sharing the specs of the earrings and price? ctw?

They are D color just over 1ct each. Not sure of the exact cost as these are a birthday gift to me from my husband. You can go on distinctive gems website and click on Rhino’s private reserve. You’ll see all the prices listed there. Best of luck!

michkal

Rough_Rock
Wow those are gorgeous! I’m in the market for studs now myself. Do you mind if I asked how much these cost?

Working with him was great and the pics really don’t show how pretty they are! Not sure if should mention price, but they were 2500. I gave him a budget and told him to pick for me. They’re .73 each.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Working with him was great and the pics really don’t show how pretty they are! Not sure if should mention price, but they were 2500. I gave him a budget and told him to pick for me. They’re .73 each.

I appreciate you sharing the price! Thats what I'm just doing for now, getting an idea of prices.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
That's a great price and a great pair of earrings

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results